X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frfrfrff
    started a topic Pls answer if u know

Pls answer if u know

Hi, i just need to make a question . In classic, basic characters can also carry spec guns as it is in Relo?

Also we will get our items back sometime? we will been able to tranfer our character from relo to classic even after 1 year for explaple? psl asnwer ty

• DaLastOne
    replied
    Originally posted by frfrfrff View Post
    Hi, i just need to make a question . In classic, basic characters can also carry spec guns as it is in Relo?

Also we will get our items back sometime? we will been able to tranfer our character from relo to classic even after 1 year for explaple? psl asnwer ty
    No, Inventory stays in reloaded. The only thing you can transfer is your rank. Yes, You can carry spec weapons in regular characters

Leave a comment:

• OverConfidence
    replied
    Originally posted by frfrfrff View Post
    can you carry spec items with your basic character in classic?? ( also just want to say that reloadead is empty... saldy i cant found a room to play )
    Reloaded is not empty ... I find a room when i want ...just since the update the MM doesn't want to work.

Leave a comment:

• frfrfrff
    replied
    can you carry spec items with your basic character in classic?? ( also just want to say that reloadead is empty... saldy i cant found a room to play )

Leave a comment:

• asdasdas
    replied

unfortunately they are not doing anything in this regard, we are waiting for our items

Leave a comment:

Working...
X