Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of CA and YOUR reason to play

Hello players of CA,

I am at the moment of "playing" CA, in the state of mind, that I really ask myself:
    Why should I continue?
    As we all notice the future of Combat arms is at least uncertain, we can figure out or ourselves why ....

Unfortunaly I lost my interest of playing CA, and I wonder " what keeps you playing" , what is your hope , whats your fun to continue.
    To be honest , I didnt spend a euro after Valofe took over, nor planning to do so.
    As a matter of a fact, I now play other games instead.
    for example Fortnignt from Epic games.

Just curious for your motivation.

What keeps me playing? I guess the general gameplay is pretty good. I don't really like the hyperrealism most games try to accomplish when it comes to the gameplay. I liked how diverse the gun selection was (could have been better tho), there were many viable gimmick weapons which is something I always love to see although there aren't as many as there used to be thanks to the "recent" nerfs. The game has still a lot of potential but this also means that there are many things in need for improvement. I have the most fun playing with / against my friends. Other then that I usually just play to improve my arsenal, I like that the VIP box gives me a bigger goal to work towarts although the lack of worthwhile event rewards is kinda a bummer in this regard.

What my hopes are? General improvements to the game like:

- bug fixes (this might not be high on their list of priorities because it's not just one specific bug we can point towards here but that's kinda the problem, they pile up which is quite noticeable in a negative way)

- more options for custom rooms, mainly: an option for map rotations, the option to add bots to custom matches (of course with a better AI then what the "singelplayer" ones currently have) and a decent item filter for those who want to apply their own set of rules (E-Mod was terrible in this regard because people started to make up rules on the whim in order to kick players they don't like).

- quality of life stuff like weapon and gear loadouts

- and of course more maps (a game can never have enough well designed maps and more diversity is always a good thing is this regard), at this point I believe they should just give out a map creating tool and accept "to be added to the game" community maps for review. It would literally be a win / win situation, Valofe gets more content for their game while simultaneously saving resources and players get to be more engagement while also getting more content.

Of course I don't expect anything of this to happen but I would definitely play the game a whole lot more if it did.
    Last edited by Wumgum; 03-24-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

i have no reason whatsoever waithing for 4 months for my account but customer support dont respond

Comment

I have a few goals that I'm trying to do myself to keep myself playing. For a while now though, I've been playing a lot less because I found a new love for a game that I got into months back, and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon. What's keeping me around are the weird things from the hackers I have seen a few months back with the character hacks.

What I'd like to see the most are a few things:

1. The infected HUD glitch to be fixed/incorrect HP as infected to be fixed.
        2. More unique events because my biggest complaint I have since Reloaded came out is where are all the cool weapons/gear in the shop such as Rainer? Raon? Morris? Bonds? Summer Suit/Carnival Ophelia/Elle, and where's that vest that hasn't been released yet? When's the TPG-1 Alice going to be in the shop? There's so many things in the game that hasn't been in the shop yet and I'm getting really bored of this game mostly of that reason.
        3. This probably won't happen, but I'm hoping for Reloaded, and Classic to merge into one game.
        4. Overall Defense needs more of a use in QR.
        5. AP needs more of a use overall.

Comment

Glitching.... That's all. If it wasn't because of my hobby of finding new spots, that are very difficult to get, I would have stooped playing CA long time ago. And of course.... because I got the chance to meet some people that wanted to accomplish the same goals as I. I am very happy to know Eyeheart and Ruben. If it wasn't because of them I would have quited.
          Anyway, now some of my friends stopped playing CA because of study's (myself included), and to tell you the truth I accomplished almost all the goals I wanted with respect of finding new glitches and a new way to glitch (the floating glitch).
          Just to make myself clear, I dislike using glitches to win and I respect the idea of getting kicked inside a game because of my actions. Still, nothing will change my love for finding new spots inside the game and of course my deep gratitude for my friends that helped me.
          Glitch for fun not to win

Comment

• T9RedNecro
            T9RedNecro commented
            Editing a comment
            i too love glitching, and there where some pretty amazing glitches in this game. you should try seeing if zombie rockets are possible still, some time. basically, shoot a rocket and while the projectile is still traveling, get infected. what happens is, the rocket gets marked as a friendly projectile still, aka zombie rockets, and can kill the human players. you can also bug out the doors on the saferooms bottom part for oilrig qr so that they never close, if you open them just as the round ends. i have no idea if either of these are patched, as i no longer play, due to ca classic being one big cash grab. i now glitch in/play warframe, a much better/more cared for game, despite not being pvp oriented. but it is nice to see that glitching still lives on in CA.

-Looking at the leaderboard and being at least top 2 rather the number one itself. :^)

-Reaching GOA because my 14 year old self always respected that somehow :^)

-I see alot of new players every day actually so i think Reloaded might not be as dead as people think

Comment

Full hacks on this game

Comment

Working...
            X