Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Weapons statistics

Hi!

I have noticed that a large amount of "special" weapons, like Autumn G36E Valkyrie, have no more statistical advantages over the regular counterparts.
    Supposedly, the difference between the Autumn, the G36KE, and the regular G36E, is only the mobility (aka portability) with the Autumn having the higher portability and the regular the lowest between these three. Besides, the Autumn have originally an added magazine of 35/105 bullets.
    So, what happens is that now the Autumn G36E is nothing else than the regular G36E with the G36KE being a lot better than these two. And not only the mobility is higher of this one but also the damage AND accuracy are improved comparatively to the previous two.

This is something that annoys me considering the fact that the Autumn is a special seasonal weapon for witch i've payed for its good stats whereas the G36KE is a "common" weapon.
    Even the description of the weapons say what they are supposed to be..

Adding to this there are a lot of examples where players have unfairly been deceived and now got nothing but a junk weapon in their inventory.

I truly hope that something is done regarding this situation as i believe im not the only player who this concerns.

Edit:

Something else that should be fixed are the Mark II weapons.
    Last edited by thefearpt; 03-24-2018, 02:57 AM.

Nexon changed them when Reloaded was released to streamline and rebalance the weapon list. Some weapons were nerfed to just reskins.

Don't think Valofe is going to change this. I believe this change was neccesary for less confusion and unfairness.

Comment

• DaLastOne
      DaLastOne commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, This nerf wasn't just done to this variant but to other weapons as well. The game needed a re-balance which occurred. My opinion is the Re-balancing was much needed but still has ways to go to be completely balanced.

Originally posted by stratofortress View Post
    this change was neccesary for less confusion and unfairness
    This has nothing to do with "fairness" since now every weapon is available for both, real life and in game currency anyways. Also, no one was genuinely confused about this, if anything it's now that people are confused about how some rare weapons are inferior to their common versions and some other ones are comepletly different from what they used to be. They should just reverse these changes, the original "purpose" of these changes has been lost thanks to Valofe announcing that they're continuing to release weapons with statistical differences (which "suprise" has been predicted by several players beforehand) and going by the polls they were generally hated by the community anyways. But I agree that it's unlikely that Valofe is going to do the right thing here.

Comment

Originally posted by stratofortress View Post
      Nexon changed them when Reloaded was released to streamline and rebalance the weapon list. Some weapons were nerfed to just reskins.

Don't think Valofe is going to change this. I believe this change was neccesary for less confusion and unfairness.
      Unfairness!? The only people truly affected by this changes are the ones who payed real money for exclusive content back in the day.

Unfairness is that right now i have a bunch of weaponry in my inventory (for which i had to invest not only money but also time) that are not even close to what they originally were and therefore i have no use for them.

Autumn G36E is only an example. What about the Mark II weapons i own that are now converted into the underpowered (aka junk) original counterparts?
      SG556, MP5 MOD, Tar-21, ... these are some of the weapons that actually were fairly upgraded with the Mark II versions to something that could rival other more popular weapons like M416 or P90 and added some diversity to the game.

And one more thing. What's the deal with the Valofe items anyway!? They got to keep this stupid nerfing to a bunch of items but its ok to release new stuff with improved stats over the original?

Seriously, this is pure nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by thefearpt View Post

Unfairness!? The only people truly affected by this changes are the ones who payed real money for exclusive content back in the day.

Unfairness is that right now i have a bunch of weaponry in my inventory (for which i had to invest not only money but also time) that are not even close to what they originally were and therefore i have no use for them.

Autumn G36E is only an example. What about the Mark II weapons i own that are now converted into the underpowered (aka junk) original counterparts?
        SG556, MP5 MOD, Tar-21, ... these are some of the weapons that actually were fairly upgraded with the Mark II versions to something that could rival other more popular weapons like M416 or P90 and added some diversity to the game.

And one more thing. What's the deal with the Valofe items anyway!? They got to keep this stupid nerfing to a bunch of items but its ok to release new stuff with improved stats over the original?

Seriously, this is pure nonsense!
        I have to agree. Also there is nothing we can do, nor we can complain about it. I too have a bunch of useless weapons that used to be amazing just there waiting to get sold.

Comment

Working...
        X