Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquidsin74
    replied
    Forums seem a bit outdated. They feel messy and most times boring. Maybe I'm wrong about the outdated part but they are definitely not up to par with most game forums on other games.

Leave a comment:

• Brotkrumen
    replied
    It is "one" reason!

Leave a comment:

• RoGlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
    There are a couple of problems with the forums ongoing which are reported. A fix of these problems is outstanding. Many people are simply unable to login and post :/
    I highly doubt that is the reason.

Leave a comment:

• Brotkrumen
    replied
    There are a couple of problems with the forums ongoing which are reported. A fix of these problems is outstanding. Many people are simply unable to login and post :/

Leave a comment:

• Wumgum
    replied
    Well this had to be expected, ignoring the fact that usually only a small percentage of any given playerbase even uses game forums to begin with, most people already gave up on giving constructive criticism (mostly thanks to Valofe seemingly ignoring it) and topics like "what's your favorite weapon" have been done to death. It's not that no one visits the forum anymore there is just not much to talk about.

Leave a comment:

• RoGlo
    replied
    Foofoo14 You are absolutely correct. These forums used to be strong in content and now its barely surviving. Its sad to see a company make empty promises and run such a nostalgic game into the ground with their bullshit way of doing things.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    started a topic The forums are in a sad state

The forums are in a sad state

I remember the good old days back in 2011-2013 when there were multiple new posts daily by 20+ unique members. Now almost nobody uses the forums.
Working...
X