What does this pop-up mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this pop-up mean?

I was just playing in game and suddenly I got kicked out of the room and this pop-up appeared. What does it mean? After I closed it down and continued to play for a few hours without anything else popping-up. I can genuinely say that I do not hack and I have never had any problems during these 7 years with my account.

Has anyone else seen this pop-up?

Possible reasons could be the use of 3rd party software while playing the game or packet loss/unstable connection to the server from your side.

Comment

Originally posted by RealThot View Post
      I was just playing in game and suddenly I got kicked out of the room and this pop-up appeared. What does it mean? After I closed it down and continued to play for a few hours without anything else popping-up. I can genuinely say that I do not hack and I have never had any problems during these 7 years with my account.

Has anyone else seen this pop-up?
      Consider yourself lucky. I have not even been able to log into the game anymore. After Nov 29th maintenance it's completely broken for me. It was fine for me for a few days before that but all these maintenance fixes since then has completely prevented me from even clicking the play now button after entering username and password. Anyone else having log in issue (Not Account transfer issues)?

Comment

I cant play this game anymore When I try and log in with my user name and password I get message "Its not a service area of the game. [Error Code:386]
        Can anyone help me? Thanks

Comment

Usually some third party program that trips a false positive on the anti-hack program. Just ignore it, as it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

its happened to me in nexon days but as bug
            im sure its nothing

Comment

False positive. That pop-up can be scary, but nothing to worry since you are still able to play.
            “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Working...
            X