Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of events

No new events at all?

I am happy when they solve players problems first,like transferring their accounts.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Priority goes to migrations, then they could concentrate on events

Comment

Currently, VALOFE is focusing resources at successfully transferring all of the accounts that had issues, fixing bugs in the game, solving the error codes players have been reporting, and other technicalities to help make it a better game. However, if you have any ideas of events you want to see in the future, please feel free to drop them here! I'm sure there will be new events, just have to prioritize.

Comment

Let's hope that they don't forget the Anniversary of CA EU.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
            Currently, VALOFE is focusing resources at successfully transferring all of the accounts that had issues, fixing bugs in the game, solving the error codes players have been reporting, and other technicalities to help make it a better game. However, if you have any ideas of events you want to see in the future, please feel free to drop them here! I'm sure there will be new events, just have to prioritize.
            Ok. Thank you very much for your answer.

Comment

I prefer to play a stable game than a lot of events with enumerable bugs/errors.

Comment

Originally posted by imJIDIC View Post
                I prefer to play a stable game than a lot of events with enumerable bugs/errors.
                But the UI and HUD are horrible.

Comment

Dam, I see Foo has moved from spamming the Nexon forums to spamming Valofe. lol

Comment

Originally posted by iGoPostal View Post
                    Dam, I see Foo has moved from spamming the Nexon forums to spamming Valofe. lol
                    It's not like they have an active community. Now I know how those guys felt when I ** on their sudden attack forum when Nexon decided to kill it off.

Comment

Well, Valofe is relative new with the game, so It´s actually good for the game they arent focusing in events for now.
                      “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Working...
                      X