This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am drunk

Hello people i just want you to know that the glitching community is almost dead, there are no more glitchers clan or the like and i have just watched 3 monkeys that where trying to do some tricks in kill kreck, oill rig, etc. Well the game is almost dead so i suppose that is pretty normal.... If there are glitchers out there with experience i wish you luck and i would be happy if some of you try to form a clan or a group in wich you try to find new tricks like me (even tough now i am alone, because all my friends stopped playing combat arms). This right here is the best trick i found by myself in oill rig by a matter of luck. Until now i haven't seen people upload this trick in YouTube or other individuals trying to do it, just me. And right now i am trying to figure a trick to get by yourself to the top of the building of Oill Rig alone, because i did the trick only once and it was by luck.
    The good news are that the glitch to enter to some containers and boxes in different maps are functioning like in the old times, still is pretty difficult to do if you don´t have experience or you don´t break your pinky. Good luck glitchers, if there are still some of you alive.....
    And where da fuq do you get the auto turrets..... Like holly **** in a room there was 2 guys with 3 different types of auto turrets and that is ****ing weird.
    Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-09-2017, 10:43 PM.
Working...
X