This is not so smart Valofe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not so smart Valofe!

You guys started a facebook milestone event but information about the ca valofe facebook page at the moment is :

5,509 people like this

5,670 people follow this

so u want 100.000 votes for bring classic ca back!
    we voted "19210" at this moment. we are more than people like facebook page.
    i believe i don't need to say more....

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/valofe.combatarms.eu/?fref=ts
    Event Page : https://combatarms-c.valofe.eu/

Originally posted by Alcyone46 View Post
    You guys started a facebook milestone event but information about the ca valofe facebook page at the moment is :

5,509 people like this

5,670 people follow this

so u want 100.000 votes for bring classic ca back!
    we voted "19210" at this moment. we are more than people like facebook page.
    i believe i don't need to say more....

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/valofe.combatarms.eu/?fref=ts
    Event Page : https://combatarms-c.valofe.eu/
    The rumor is that we could possibly see it return in the future anyway, so...

Comment

Yep, there is a big possibility we will see a version revert anyways.

Comment

Cant be that many players that want ca classic back.
        Since you can vote once a day and the event have been up several times without succeeding and you would only need ~5000-6500 different accounts voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
          Cant be that many players that want ca classic back.
          Since you can vote once a day and the event have been up several times without succeeding and you would only need ~5000-6500 different accounts voting.
          before the everyday vote we got arround 14%-16% so... its still a lot.

Comment

Guys let's not give up! we can vote every 24 hours now so lets make that 100k happen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GokuBlacKzZ View Post
              Guys let's not give up! we can vote every 24 hours now so lets make that 100k happen!!!!
              i am voting and we are too close

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyone46 View Post

i am voting and we are too close
                it's extended until the 31th of December so if we keep voting and tell our friends and other Ca players to vote also we can reach this!!

Comment

This kind of voting makes no sense whatsoever.

Valofe is not giving people the option to vote no, only yes. So basically, as the vote stands right now, the very silent majority is saying either "No" to classic revert or "We don't care, do whatever".

In the meantime, based on votes, a very vocal minority is saying "Yes to Classic" and even when given the opportunity to vote daily, it's not working well.

Beyond that, none of us have any clue as to what Valofe means by Classic. Which classic are we talking about here? I've been playing since 2009 so there are lots of so-called Classic in its history. Are we talking about a day before Reloaded rollout? A few months before rollout? A year? Two years?

And I certainly hope that we do not end up with a dual Reloaded and Classic games because splitting the community will likely lead to the end of what little we have left now.

- so what exactly are we being asked to vote for? Why hasn't this been published and why haven't those who do not want to go back been given the opportunity to vote?
                  Last edited by Frogroast; 12-17-2017, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X