Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughs about Classic / Reloaded

Hey everyone!
    Since alot of people are making forum posts about this, I wanted to add my own grain of salt in this soup
    So lets start from the beginning, shall we?

I satrted playing CombatArms first way back in 2009 or 2010, and continued to play it for a while.
    I wasnt around when Reloaded got released, which might take off a bit of my criticism about the switch to reloaded.
    In my opinion tho, reloaded is a good thing.
    The game was purely pay 2 win in classic times, you could not buy weapons for permanent, except at rare occasions you could buy the UMP, AWP and another weapon for perm with GP.
    Buying a "normal" NX Weapon with GP was expensive as heck aswell, costing 25-30€.
    Switching to reloaded opened up the game for more casual players who wouldn't want to spend money on the game to have a decent weapon, which is a great step in my opinion.

Here is what i think should be done, INSTEAD of going back to classic:
    1. Fix the main menu
      1. The chat system in lobbies is really hidden, and many people actually miss it/dont find it.
      2. For the love of god, let me change my equipment while i can stay in the lobby.
    2. Fix In-Game Mechanics
      1. Fix the Message when a Votekick was sucessfull. Always having to click the message away multiple times is really annyoing, and everybody freezes for some seconds.
      2. Fix the "Abnormal Gameplay" screen. Why does it appear anyways????

These are my main issues with the game right now. There are more bits that could improve here and there, but those are not as major as the points i gave prior to this.
    If you actually fix those, the game will be way better again and less people will complain about it.

I do understand that there is alot to do right now, fixing the servers and issues with the transfer, but if you finished up that work, these are things you should knuckle out of existance.
    I still have high hopes on you guys, please dont let me and the other players down.

Thanks for reading and kindest regards,
    Jawbones

Write your opinions in the replys
    Last edited by Jawbones; 12-19-2017, 02:04 PM.
    I will add a cool signature banner shortly.
Working...
X