X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

How on earth did Reloaded bring more cheaters??? That doesn't even make any sense you damned idiot do you not realize how bad the cheater problem was in the game for such a long time? What if "Classic CA" ends up being the 2009 version do you really think VALOFE could handle life taker, room crasher and weapon spawner when their staff has to ask this on Discord?

No new bugs that Reloaded created are anywhere near as bad or easily abused as the elevator and no spread jumping bugs which Reloaded finally fixed.

Not being able to block things you don't like to play against isn't much of a problem if weapons, gear and functions are continually balanced so they don't get to the point where people don't want to play with them and if not being able to block things is still a problem adding something similar to the old weapon block function is a much better idea then re-adding Elite moderator so it can be abused again.

VIP server, super soliders, low exp and bad rank rewards are irrelevant and simply fixes even if they did matter (they don't).

You keep talking about this game being killed or dying what you don't understand is it actually already died years ago so why would going back to the game so many people left revive the player-base???
    You seem to be under the impression that they would revert the game back and also bring back all the bugs, glitches, and hacks. They can keep the improvements of reloaded and make the rest classic. Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSting
    replied
    Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

oh god its not all about the free runners community the whole game got killed CW,VIP players,QR,fireteam,SnD everything got fu.cked UI HUD ugly af. 2017 version is shi,t but definitely better than reloaded. reloaded bring hackers,glitchers,new glitchs,new bugs, you must to play with the things you hate(mutagens,spec items etc..) lag,FPS drops,no VIP server, no super soliders, low EXP rates in some modes, bad ranks rewards, login errors, if you playing OMA,arms rance and hunted you can't even kick the hackers and more. i can add even more but its enough to know how many bad things there is in reloaded classic still better than that. im not saying that 2017 version can save the game its can kill it too just reloaded is worst than classic and can kill the game faster.
    How on earth did Reloaded bring more cheaters??? That doesn't even make any sense you damned idiot do you not realize how bad the cheater problem was in the game for such a long time? What if "Classic CA" ends up being the 2009 version do you really think VALOFE could handle life taker, room crasher and weapon spawner when their staff has to ask this on Discord?

No new bugs that Reloaded created are anywhere near as bad or easily abused as the elevator and no spread jumping bugs which Reloaded finally fixed.

Not being able to block things you don't like to play against isn't much of a problem if weapons, gear and functions are continually balanced so they don't get to the point where people don't want to play with them and if not being able to block things is still a problem adding something similar to the old weapon block function is a much better idea then re-adding Elite moderator so it can be abused again.

VIP server, super soliders, low exp and bad rank rewards are irrelevant and simply fixes even if they did matter (they don't).

You keep talking about this game being killed or dying what you don't understand is it actually already died years ago so why would going back to the game so many people left revive the player-base???

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Reloaded made QR unplayable for me. Lel, I see a scrub hacker instakill infected with a knife, then 10 seconds later I'm booted for abnormal gameplay. Happened twice in a row. We need Classic!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSting
    replied
    Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
    Spambox1 you can think what you want mate, calm down. I think your comment is not correct, you dont know what you writing.
    They must back CA if they want good game, thats all man.
    You can't even form a proper sentence what Spambox1 said was exactly right. Reloaded had beta tests for over 8+ months and maybe if more than 20 people actually bothered to give feedback Reloaded might have ended up better.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSting
    replied
    Originally posted by medchouat1 View Post

everygame has alot of shit destroying it not everybody loves its features or modes or weapons and as such but the majority wins.I mean the classic ca compared to reloaded its obv way better there was no need to change the UI,the shop, HUD and so on.If only they kept the old game as it was and changed the really crucial thing not how the maps look like adding wires everything in oilrig and BS and the MM and ranked are honestly... trash to say the least.We can start saving this dying game by bringing the old ca . this will bring back alot of old players and new and also improve it.
    I disagree the Old UI was ƒucking terrible (not Reloaded levels of shit but still shit) and the game was blatantly pay to win.

Why do we have to start saving this long dead game (dead since long before btw Reloaded and it would do good for idiots like you to understand that) using "Classic CA" as a base? Realistically all Reloaded needs is the old HUD back, a new actually good UI, casual MM gone (Ranked Hardcore is fine though) and continued balance updates. Why start fixing the game by using "Classic CA" as a base when Reloaded already did half the job.
    Last edited by CaptainSting; 12-28-2017, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Spambox1 you can think what you want mate, calm down. I think your comment is not correct, you dont know what you writing.
    They must back CA if they want good game, thats all man.

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    commented on 's reply
    So stupid, honestly so stupid, if they realy did not go on the forum or even normal site ever since they started playing the game i can simply say they are extremly stupid.

Any player that wanted to help make a changed had the chance by being active on the forum, but they did not and thats forfeiting their voice, so if they realy want things to change (old ca) then ****ing tell them that they should have cared abit and not been stupid in the first place.

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Im reading this all post's 10 minuts, and i dont know what to say there, we need combat arms classic in many reasons, there in reloade graphic is same, nothing is new, just alot of bugs in Client, and downloading bugs, same as Nexon. so they must back OLD CA, cause like someone said alot of old players will back, you made a date limit for Migration from Nexon to VALOFE, and you must Bring classic, they will do migration, and with a good marketing you will got alot of new players.
    This vote we will never got, so stop that vote, or just put it somewhere in the entering of game, alot of players not use site/forum and never will, i have many friends from real life who playing CA with me from beta version,they never use site and forum, they have stop playing when reloaded come, they now ask me many times what happend with ca? they will bring us old ca? and i can't tell them nothing, because there on forum soliders all spaking about old ca... so if you Bring us OLD CA, first my 5 Friends for sure will do migration and will continue to play in REAL COMBAT ARMS!

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, my bad

• Spambox1
    commented on 's reply
    "I mean the classic ca compared to reloaded its obv way better there was no need to change the UI,the shop, HUD and so on."
    This is subject to differ from person to person, i myself do like what they did to the shop, most of the weapons, i partly also like the UI/HUD changes, loosing functions cause they changed it is not something i like but most of the new design im just as fine with as the old design.
    That MM your talking about is something i use everytime i login to the game since it removes the hassle of finding a room and map combo that i like since i do like playing with the all allowed restriction in my region.
    It seems that people also dont think about that some of the playerbase who like reloaded will quit if the game is reverted to one of the old version of ca just like how players quit when reloaded was released, with a small playerbase like we have now that can make the game more or less unplayable even if other players want to come back as they will not have enough players to play against.
    Last edited by Spambox1; 12-27-2017, 08:45 PM.

• medchouat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
    Lets simply agree that no matter the version of combat arms we are talking about there was always shit destroying the game for someone in the playerbase.
    Be it bad anti hack, lots of abuse, inefficent reporting system, disliked or hated items, bad customer service/support, pay to win elements, lack of options and functions, shitty playerbase on average are just some of the stuff and i could go on and on about more stuff but its no use.

What we should be focusing on isnt the old that have already happened but where we need to head in order to have a game in the future, reloaded and classic is the same shitty game and the only difference is that what once was changed over time for better or for worse.
    Wana contribute to going forward? then do so no matter what base version we have by helping to improving it to the game we want in the end.
    everygame has alot of shit destroying it not everybody loves its features or modes or weapons and as such but the majority wins.I mean the classic ca compared to reloaded its obv way better there was no need to change the UI,the shop, HUD and so on.If only they kept the old game as it was and changed the really crucial thing not how the maps look like adding wires everything in oilrig and BS and the MM and ranked are honestly... trash to say the least.We can start saving this dying game by bringing the old ca . this will bring back alot of old players and new and also improve it.

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    replied
    Lets simply agree that no matter the version of combat arms we are talking about there was always shit destroying the game for someone in the playerbase.
    Be it bad anti hack, lots of abuse, inefficent reporting system, disliked or hated items, bad customer service/support, pay to win elements, lack of options and functions, shitty playerbase on average are just some of the stuff and i could go on and on about more stuff but its no use.

What we should be focusing on isnt the old that have already happened but where we need to head in order to have a game in the future, reloaded and classic is the same shitty game and the only difference is that what once was changed over time for better or for worse.
    Wana contribute to going forward? then do so no matter what base version we have by helping to improving it to the game we want in the end.

Leave a comment:

• skaymancer
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

How many want "Classic" if it means their accounts are reset back to zero? Tell me 0.00000000001% maybe braindead
    How many want "Classic" if it turns out it is the 2017 version? Tell me 0.0000000001 definitely braindead

btw you say 14% as if it isn't also a pathetically small amount of people.

Well Reloaded killed the cancerous free runner community and that alone is enough to outweigh any negatives Reloaded has (which btw can be fixed over time).

Oh and Reloaded also:
    Reloaded started to address the blatant pay to win bullshit in the game.
    Reloaded had servers with an increased tick rate.
    Reloaded fixed a broken no spread while jumping bug.
    Reloaded added support for 500/1000hz polling rate.
    Reloaded added the option to turn off mouse acceleration (smoothing).
    Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse.
    oh god its not all about the free runners community the whole game got killed CW,VIP players,QR,fireteam,SnD everything got fu.cked UI HUD ugly af. 2017 version is shi,t but definitely better than reloaded. reloaded bring hackers,glitchers,new glitchs,new bugs, you must to play with the things you hate(mutagens,spec items etc..) lag,FPS drops,no VIP server, no super soliders, low EXP rates in some modes, bad ranks rewards, login errors, if you playing OMA,arms rance and hunted you can't even kick the hackers and more. i can add even more but its enough to know how many bad things there is in reloaded classic still better than that. im not saying that 2017 version can save the game its can kill it too just reloaded is worst than classic and can kill the game faster.
    "Oh and Reloaded also:
    Reloaded started to address the blatant pay to win bullshit in the game.
    Reloaded had servers with an increased tick rate.
    Reloaded fixed a broken no spread while jumping bug.
    Reloaded added support for 500/1000hz polling rate.
    Reloaded added the option to turn off mouse acceleration (smoothing).
    Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse" its nothing h'h'h'h'h fixed Emod abuse ? true but there is still a lot of abuse.
    Last edited by skaymancer; 12-27-2017, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scottdm777
    replied
    I really hope they bring back the old combatarms , the classis virson! I'll make sure all of my friends who quit ca come back again , because OLD ca was fun to play, if they bring the old ca back i'm sure people like TT-DIGITAL or Lovingheart , Rafooo etc.. the OG ca na player come back which makes even more people will like to play. If they don't bring the old ca back I don't think I ever going to play the game anymore :/ I really hope they do. anyway have a good day everyone! and merry x mas !!!!

Leave a comment:

• HydraCommand
    replied
    Combat Arms: Classic is the legendary, quintessential legacy king of the Free to Play FPS genre. For over a decade, it's evident that the game was fueled majorly by conspicuous consumption and sheer pay to win, etc. Apparently, because of that, the whole game was "broken" and "unfair". But guess what? Most people actually don't care.

The vocal majority are people that are impatient or do (or did) not weren't at the legal age to get a job yet to pay for items. Yet, the people who enjoy the game and would gladly give up some of their cash (myself included), don't mind all the ****ing specs on Quar with flamethrowers and M32s, most WELCOME it. Why do guys
    think that the pay-2-win scheme was the main reason people left or was discouraged to play? This legendary FPS game lasted almost as long Franklin D. Roosevelts four ****ing consecutive terms as the US President, with specs, "pay to win shit guns", "unfair expensive shit". The argument that people left this game because of spec weapons is absolutely a groundless argument, this game flourished with them, in fact, the game statistically peaked whenever new spec weapons were added, such as the assassins and their crossbow shit. This game was my childhood and because of whiny hipsters that constantly complained about the spec weapons, we ended up in this shithole situation where no one plays it. Thanks.

The logical argument that Combat Arms has been ruined by "pay-2-win" items is also arguing that people simply don't like the entire game at all, because specs, miniguns, lagging flamethrowers, airstrike designators, and unrealistic breast size proportions are key components, if not, the most important components of what made this game unique and ****ing amazing.

I completely believe that the "pay-2-win" items were justified. Why? Because for 9 rounds of quarantine regen, I get to pretend to be a bad ass Military G.I. Jane woman with the superhuman ability to fire a Vulcan minigun while walking, while simultaneously at the same time, pulling out (I assume, from inside of Operative Raven's bootilicious ass) three separate ****ing bazookas, blowing the shit out of the Infected, and feeling like a semi-god from GTA 5. This game always calls me back because something about it was so unique, so drawing, so fun. Yet people insist on removing the most fun parts because they are a bit hard to get. Fun things cost money.

Sure, Reloaded fixed quicker match matching, mouse refresh rate problems (which doesn't really matter anyway), and "fixed a broken no spread while jumping bug". But is it worth the completely devastated and almost non-existent player base? Absolutely ****ing not. I'm not saying Nexon should have charged ridiculous amounts of money for basic gameplay mechanics, but they didn't do that. The whole "pay-to-win" shebang is completely overblown and overexaggerated (and that's an understatement).

If people justify the destruction of years of gameplay mechanics, player base, uniqueness of the game, and valid items because people can't give up a little coin for them, wake the **** up, at least Nexon wasn't as bad as EA with Battlefront 2.

It disgusts me how people treat game companies like some heavenly saint that will pay for servers, their employees, their coders, their developers, their infrastructure administrators, their marketing team, out of their own pocket. If it ****ing worked for over a DECADE, it did NOT, absolutely ****ING not, need an unnecessary "fix".

I ****ing LOVE Combat Arms, bringing back CA: Classic will
    Make Combat Arms Great Again! I absolutely believe this, everyone knows this, it's true. Let's make it GLORIOUS again!

/end rant
    Last edited by HydraCommand; 12-27-2017, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X