Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paja145
    replied
    I'm rather interested in how VALOFE wants to get 100,000 votes when she knows very well it's impossible it just makes me most interested

Leave a comment:

• Paja145
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I take it seriously because it was a good game and I had friends who could be trusted and everything but now just as if nothing because they all stopped because of the new that is so trash like now

• parallax00
    replied
    bring back vivox

Leave a comment:

• parallax00
    replied
    Originally posted by McKiwi2 View Post
    I've always pondered on the the idea of them porting CA to a better engine, at least to one that can use more than 1 thread, but it's been an unrealistic thought since the day it came to mind. Rather than the extensions/modifications to the graphics pipeline they did recently, perhaps effort should've been placed elsewhere? Idk, food for thought.
    There's a game on steam called line of sight and they have the map junk flea in it and it looks amazing. This is the game that combat arms was supposed to come out after ca under nexon but got cancelled and is now under a new publisher.

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    replied
    They removed time limit from vote page

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    commented on 's reply
    Even more at old good days...including inactive players of course

• FireteamRS
    replied
    I think after xmass, we will know if they bring clasic CA or not...there is not alot of active players now, and all of them want old ca.
    But who ask us?....

Leave a comment:

• McKiwi2
    replied
    I've always pondered on the the idea of them porting CA to a better engine, at least to one that can use more than 1 thread, but it's been an unrealistic thought since the day it came to mind. Rather than the extensions/modifications to the graphics pipeline they did recently, perhaps effort should've been placed elsewhere? Idk, food for thought.

Leave a comment:

• ATKUnited
    replied
    I'm not even sure if it's worth coming back to this CA state... Even if the vote to get the Classic CA back got extended, it won't be enough. I want it to happen, but only time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    replied
    Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
    VALOFE please read it and put it on the player and not on some ****ing vote because it does not cost you there you want 100,000 people because you know it will not be and it tire me anymore how we have to wait for the jeslti it comes out or you do not know that it's impossible to do 100% at the moment to make a database of active people on combat arms that will definitely not even 10k and in the vote is already 30k + voices so what more do you want ???

Voting is simply unfair, so many voices do not have a chance.
    Before the playerdrop in 2012 combat arms had a playerbase of several 100k.

Leave a comment:

• yasouna12
    replied
    i want def the old ca. classic:ca is the best...

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Originally posted by Paja145 View Post

I think the same, but there is no one mod or GM to said something, somewhere, somethime
    I think you need calm down a little paja, because how i can seen you take this serious
    Btw everywhere you can read same comments, this will become so hot if more soliders enter the forum, but for now there is not a big group of members...

Leave a comment:

• Paja145
    replied
    VALOFE please read it and put it on the player and not on some ****ing vote because it does not cost you there you want 100,000 people because you know it will not be and it tire me anymore how we have to wait for the jeslti it comes out or you do not know that it's impossible to do 100% at the moment to make a database of active people on combat arms that will definitely not even 10k and in the vote is already 30k + voices so what more do you want ???

Leave a comment:

• skaymancer
    replied
    Originally posted by minhamiggy1 View Post
    reloaded needs 2 stay

Edit: what is classic CA
    classic CA is not reloaded xD

Leave a comment:

• skaymancer
    commented on 's reply
    there is x100 negative things in reloaded more than the old good game.
Working...
X