Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skaymancer
    replied
    i was running in QR in jf against 14 zombies the kick message pop up and i killed my self by a nade lol i really hate that.
    classic CA with weapons rebalance(not explosives), Emods, specs no p2w and this game come to be alive.
    Last edited by skaymancer; 12-21-2017, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paja145
    started a poll Bring back old CA !

Bring back old CA !

Yes i want him 10000%
    86.05%
    I do not know what CLASSIC CA is
    2.33%
    No i dont want
    11.63%
    Hello
    Valofe please return the old combat arms back.
    There are many reasons why we want the old Combat arms so why simply do not you do it

Now look at clan wars, you are just dead just looking for CW (clan wars) for 3 hours and just can not find it because it does not really play the game

Others are Quarantine Regen
    You are all right when I say so well ......... a lot, look at the point that everything is behind the GP and everyone buys mutagens and how we have to kill it when you reduce the damage to the grenades and on a rocket launcher ??! splashing 3 rpg 1 frag NL grenade and crusher still living ?? So what are we, the terminators or what? this is simply pretty pathetic

A little level what the orthus already has? because the crates for the GP is not just a fighting arm, but just a game that has no future.

Also, the same hacker who buys on some VIP site and 1 level has m32, claymore, remote and flies, and what are we about to do ??? And you do not do anything with them

Elite moderators if they were here it would be easier to kick them out of the game and not as now simply uselles

Kicked players ????!
    This got me the most out of it, you could not do it any more than hate some ..... error and stop it all players?
    I'll give you an example of a QR (Quarantine Regen) player running a 1v12 zombie start kicking, kicking passes successfully, which means that it fits the error and all stops, a zombie it clicks faster than a human and gets an infect? it's just stupid and nasty this.
    The same thing when you run on the Kill Creek map, kneel, kneel and then it stops you and you fall.

Voting about old ca?
    That also made me wonder how you want to get 100,000 players?
    Even if 2/4 of the player does not know that some voting is on VALOFE pages
    1000 player and 1%? uselles
    I do not know why you do not have a 50,000 player there
    You know that 100,000 there will never be that much because you have so much chance, but it's in vain just so many people will not find it if they do not even play
    Currently there is 34.50% VALOFE PLEASE this is impossible to do 100%

I do not know why you did not give a poll to the new CA it would not 100% pass that I'm sure of!

There are also daily jobs, roll dice, elite moderators, fix glitchs, old HUD, CW elimination for and not some Search Destroyd only

VALOFE PLEASE FOR ALL COMBAT ARMS PLAYERS
    IF YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR PLAYERS, DOING YOU TO WORK ONE THAN THESE IS HAPPY EVERYTHING !!! DO NOT WANT TO BE GREAT, BUT IT IS THE TRUE ALL YOU SEE GO GO OLD CA

Do you want CLASSIC CA ??
    Last edited by Paja145; 12-25-2017, 06:14 PM.
Working...
X