Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minhamiggy1
    replied
    using your criteria for the head GM I guess they will need to pay me well for me to accept :P

Need old CA!!

Leave a comment:

• bertuz
    replied
    "Show that you care about the game!"
    This says it all

Valofe: the more fun we have, the more money you make.
    Nexon failed about this point. Nexon wanted a money-making game with no effort
    So pay attention to our community, take care of our issues (bugs, hacks, etc) and you will take care of your business too.

Long Life and Prosperity!

Leave a comment:

• MrHaze
    started a topic My expectations

My expectations

Straight up starting with,

Community manager/Head GM:

Has to be a person with at least 3k hours spent in the game, someone who knows each corner of this game, each and every little bug, glitch, tip and trick. Someone who truly understands what this community needs, and has answers to all questions related to Combat Arms history, present and future. We don't need another robot in a row, a person who will blindly execute all orders coming from "above"

This is a very delicate matter for us veterans, for the players who have invested thousands and thousands of hours, euros and nerve cells in this game. So, please, choose wisely and do not rush your decisions. You cannot fool us anymore but be sure that you can easily lose us "again"

Forum moderators:

Simply, experienced and mature active players is all you need basically.

F2P model:

The worst thing you can do is put the current, old / coming back content behind the pay wall. We've already lost alot of things sice reloaded droped and only crazy person will pay again for something that he/she already owned in the past. We do not expect free items, such as a limited box every day, and if you ask me, that was a big mistake because this community is very spoiled and they'll ask for more. Show that you care about the game! Make new content as frequent as possible, and you will be rewarded for it. Mark my words!

Fix annoying old problems asap, start with server lag/ping issue. Work on this reloaded UI is needed, if you dont plan to go back to old UI, just make this one better and more functional. Current UI is a complete mess.

There is much, much more but I feel like this is enough for the beginning. I dontwant to overwhelm you with a lot of information and frighten you. But you have to be EXTREMELY careful with every step you make in the future. Good luck, looking forward to meet the new CM.
Working...
X