• Show
Clear All

• parallax00
    replied
    people still have no lives

Leave a comment:

• Moristree
    replied
    Well isnt this powerlvlin or are the rewards the same? Like look at this kd 100/4/3

Leave a comment:

• ATKUnited
    replied
    Originally posted by Moristree View Post
    Welp, time to go to CA Reloaded and kill some Afk bots ))))))))))))))))))))))

Eh... I wouldn't mind killing them. Sometimes I just leave them alone.

Leave a comment:

• Moristree
    replied
    Welp, time to go to CA Reloaded and kill some Afk bots ))))))))))))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• ATKUnited
    replied
    Welp, time to go to CA Russia or Brazil.

Leave a comment:

• FrankieCorleone
    replied
    Ahahaha this game banned me 14 days with no reason and support: : :..... no answer in 5 days aHAHAHAHhahahaHAAHAHAHAHA THAT'S RIDICOLOUS DEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    replied
    Back then it still had a playerbase, now it does not have a playerbase to realy speak of and the players in that base isnt even managed by Valofe meaning that even if you where to login with hack they would not take any active messure against it as seen.
    What was different was that Nexon atleast had an actual playerbase and even if they managed it badly they still managed it.

Leave a comment:

• McKiwi2
    replied
    This game would've been officially dead multiple times since 2008, calm down.

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    started a topic Game Officially Dead

Game Officially Dead

Valofe does not even bother banning players who have been using AFK bots for days and been reported by multipe different players to have done so.
    It seems to me that they should hurry up and officially give the game its death verdict instead of dallying with whats to come anyway.

For those who do not know what afk botters im talking about ill simply share a picture and you will find these bots in nearly any normal elimination MM game you play.
    Here is also a link to the picture incase the upload does not work: https://i.gyazo.com/d20a8f1fcad9b050...e525f6f3d9.jpg
    Last edited by Spambox1; 12-29-2017, 07:30 AM.
Working...
X