Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for old CA!!!

https://combatarms.valofe.eu/

I hope we will achieve the goal..but it looks very complicated or impossible
    The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Lol, we don't even have 100k players left anymore. Just bring it back anyway.

Comment

Nearly 8% last time I checked. I wish the goal would be achieved, but it won't at some time because not enough people voted. And the fact that there are actually some folks out there that want this Reloaded state to remain, which really disgusts me.

Comment

I told all my old friend to do it but still it only 7.15% before i check that so said

Comment

What does bring back CA Classic even mean? I don't want them to get rid of the matchmaking code. It's the best thing they added to the game in a long time. We should be looking forward, not back. The pros of Reloaded far outweigh the cons and they could just fix the cons...

Comment

• ForumerZ
              ForumerZ commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you mean the "Find a match" thing that we have way before CA: Realoaded?. Nexon just change the name of the feature.

"The pros of Reloaded far outweigh the cons".. HAHAHA

Vote for torret @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Well, I voted yes. This new UI we have now is a mess from the beginning.

Comment

Bump. We need more votes!

Comment

I dont think it will be launched at 100k. They probably just want to see how many people want CA back. Im sure they will bring it back at some point haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post
                    I told all my old friend to do it but still it only 7.15% before i check that so said
                    9.01%! We can totally not do this!
                    “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Not voting for it because it would, at best, only delay the inevitable.

As bad as :reloaded was executed, it did not come out of thin air.

I properly elaborate my choice in the other thread:
                      [removed] [Suggestions, Thread Title: "Pleased bring back Classic!"]

First page, post 12.
                      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:55 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

Getting 100,000 votes is legit impossible to do in just under 16 days. Not to mention not even the current player count is that high

Comment

Voted ! Bring it back. No matter if 100000 are reached...

Comment

Just throwing this out here.
                            An Official Discussion Thread has been made for the vote to bring back CA Classic.
                            It can be found in the News Section of the forums:
                            [removed] [News, Thread Title: "Official Discussion Thread for Vote for Combat Arms: the Classic!"]

Additionally a News Page has been added to the main site and a Facebook post was added so everyone can easily find it now!
                            https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/36
                            Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:56 AM. Reason: Removed Link
                            [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                            [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                            Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
                            X