X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISt0leYourTVs
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
    Below 100 ms ping I think CA is still playable, of course below 30 it should be better (I'm italian and, with a 20 mbit adsl, my ping is about 35 ms on european server)... anyway I think they have other priorities now, but probably later they'll get back australian server if they'll have enough players from there.
    My minimum, with Zone 2 and 3 is 180. Zone 1 (EU) and whenever I play Matchmaking is 320+

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    replied
    Below 100 ms ping I think CA is still playable, of course below 30 it should be better (I'm italian and, with a 20 mbit adsl, my ping is about 35 ms on european server)... anyway I think they have other priorities now, but probably later they'll get back australian server if they'll have enough players from there.

Leave a comment:

• ISt0leYourTVs
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
    What kind of connections do you have in Australia?
    How is your ping in Zone 3 server?
    I have ADSL Broadband internet. With the Australian Servers during September to November, I get 12-30 ping. But with Zone 3 I get similar ping to the NA (Zone 2)

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    replied
    What kind of connections do you have in Australia?
    How is your ping in Zone 3 server?

Leave a comment:

• ISt0leYourTVs
    started a topic Australian Servers

Australian Servers

When CA: Reloaded was released, they promised AU servers. They were later implemented when the Ping measurement was changed from bars to numbers. However, upon the transfer to VALOFE, I saw in their change log that they removed the Australian Servers. Is there a reason to that?

Many Australian and NZ players including myself have played Combat Arms for 9 years with 200+ ping (from 2008) and multitudes of players have given feedback to the repective company representatives. So why was the decision made to remove the Australian servers when it was a good decision which helped the Australian/NZ players congregate together and enjoy playing the game with little to no lag (you know, how the game is supposed to be)

With the implementation of Zone 3, it allowed Singaporean players to have single digit ping. But whilst talking to one of the older players, he said that there are less than 100 active CA players from that region (I trust his word, as Singapore is very small and dense population). Why does Singapore have precedence over Australia/NZ, where we have more players?

I strongly believe in supporting the playerbase, but we need incentive to expand and revive our community. Having Australian Servers gives people the incentive to come back and play as well as introduce newer players.

In real life, I know close to 120-150 former Combat Arms players (We went to the same school(s), tutoring and played at net cafes occasionally when we were younger), who would be willing to return as the main reason for quitting was due to excessive latency and bad hit registration caused by having no local server.
Working...
X