Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foofoo14
    replied
    I haven't seen more than one hacker in years.

Leave a comment:

• Brotkrumen
    replied
    I am a little confused right now. I remember when we had 6 OPKing hackers at the same time in a game room of 16 player. This was 2011/2012/2013 round about. The situation became better. And you discribe now that you have more than 8 hacker at the same time in a full room of 16 player?

:O

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Hackers is active in the game from 2009. after 8 years no one protect CA from them...
    I think they will never stopped...

Leave a comment:

• SoulhunterIT
    replied
    Probably Valofe work is concentrated on starting CA Classic, then they'll fix other issues (including hackers).

Leave a comment:

• liquidsin74
    replied
    Yep, hackers are taking over and its only going to get worse. Classic beta had hackers and that's sad since only transferred accounts could access it. That means that those hackers are still in game in reload using their hacks. I feel sorry for the players that thing that this will be fixed in classic. This whole shit is a mess and it will only get worst.

Leave a comment:

• Sidewinder91
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniele75 View Post
    After many years I decided to uninstall combat arms, because I'm playing with another. I'm only sorry about my GOA level and all the arsenal gained, all time wasted ... Combat arms had now become an abandoned game in my pc, so I decided to remove everything ... Sin was a beautiful game, but been ruined by hackers .... There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.
    Well said, brother.

Leave a comment:

• Daniele75
    started a topic goodbye combat arms

goodbye combat arms

After many years I decided to uninstall combat arms, because I'm playing with another. I'm only sorry about my GOA level and all the arsenal gained, all time wasted ... Combat arms had now become an abandoned game in my pc, so I decided to remove everything ... Sin was a beautiful game, but been ruined by hackers .... There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.
Working...
X