goodbye combat arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodbye combat arms

After many years I decided to uninstall combat arms, because I'm playing with another. I'm only sorry about my GOA level and all the arsenal gained, all time wasted ... Combat arms had now become an abandoned game in my pc, so I decided to remove everything ... Sin was a beautiful game, but been ruined by hackers .... There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.

Originally posted by Daniele75 View Post
    After many years I decided to uninstall combat arms, because I'm playing with another. I'm only sorry about my GOA level and all the arsenal gained, all time wasted ... Combat arms had now become an abandoned game in my pc, so I decided to remove everything ... Sin was a beautiful game, but been ruined by hackers .... There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.
    Well said, brother.

Comment

Yep, hackers are taking over and its only going to get worse. Classic beta had hackers and that's sad since only transferred accounts could access it. That means that those hackers are still in game in reload using their hacks. I feel sorry for the players that thing that this will be fixed in classic. This whole shit is a mess and it will only get worst.

Comment

Probably Valofe work is concentrated on starting CA Classic, then they'll fix other issues (including hackers).

Comment

Hackers is active in the game from 2009. after 8 years no one protect CA from them...
          I think they will never stopped...

Comment

I am a little confused right now. I remember when we had 6 OPKing hackers at the same time in a game room of 16 player. This was 2011/2012/2013 round about. The situation became better. And you discribe now that you have more than 8 hacker at the same time in a full room of 16 player?

:O
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

I haven't seen more than one hacker in years.

Comment

• biocare
                biocare commented
                Editing a comment
                Try to play

Thanks guys, thank God there are people who think like me, I'm leaving because combat arms have become an outlet for the ass in every sense, and GM does not do anything
              Last edited by Daniele75; 01-13-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

In last years there weren't so many hackers, Xigncode and a good work from GMs limited them to someone wanted to have fun for not more than 2 days, but I didn't test Beta so much so I don't know how is actual situation

Comment

Xigncode is an anti-intrusion system that is useless. It was a period when you were banned after 2 days if you are using illegal programs, but it happened in 2009/12, where the nexon entrusted their servers to a software house to protect, but later to save money, they decided to use Xigncode, ruining a beautiful game
                  Last edited by Daniele75; 01-14-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele75 View Post
                    Thanks guys, thank God there are people who think like me, I'm leaving because combat arms have become an outlet for the ass in every sense, and GM does not do anything
                    Wait bro, dont be like it, Give them a time... We all write to them to back us Classic CA, and now when we got it, you just need to relax and give little time to company, because they work on our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                      I haven't seen more than one hacker in years.
                      I realy dont know which mod you preefer to playing and how you have not seen them.?! But i can say that i have seen a Hacker at Fireteam(NemexisHQ) (Nickname "Sweet") with (Speed/Fly/Aimbot) I try to kick hacker and put him on VoteKick but ALL other players dont wanna kick him and all press "F6" just ONE guy have press "F5" for kick him... What to tell about that "fair" players who support hackers in our team? After that guy hacker was not kicked from room,and when i ask them, hey why not kick him? just one boy of 7 them have said to me "I have no problem this is Fireteam" and why that happend? one more reason why REloaded is bad, i miss my Emod to kick him... After it i leave game and my own room cause i not wanna play in same room with hacker! After it, maybe 45 min later i try to found some Fireteam room and i seen a Nemesis HQ room again, and i join to play with a wish that i will not meet again with that hacker, but that n00bs keep him in a game and all of them have realy enjoyed Power lvl about 1 HOUR!! One HQ game 3-4 min with him, i have seen when i enter again what he doin, he at final stage KILL a D.R.E.A.D. in 2-3 seconds with some VERY BIG HACK WEPON!! And that is BIG TRUE i have seen with my eyes... That situations is REAL. Also i have played OMA Junk Flea, and SHort Fuse and sometime there is happening some unREAL and imposible kills and shots,and im not only and one who have said that, some of bad guys who hacking too, and alot of players most of them with Old pc got lag when some hackers enter the room. I have many years spend on this game, and im sure there is maybe not much hackers now cause COMBAT ARMS is not still popular game like he was before many years. In 2011-2012 i remember there in game was a thousand of hackers for sure! Now in CA you have a Thousand...but Active players... and be sure, there is hackers already, and they are with us in game since CAEU was started.
                      Last edited by FireteamRS; 01-14-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

I played yesterday two games and both games I was called a hacker and they promised me to report me. This happens to so many player who aren't hacking at all.
                          The only one thing I can advise you guys right now:
                          Record the hacker, take an ingame screenshot with timestamp and report them accordingly here on forums.
                          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• biocare
                            biocare commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We dont get paid to do their job...we pay to play

• Brotkrumen
                            Brotkrumen commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @biocare
                            Other people play for having fun but do not pay to play but they are still reporting hackers because they care about the game health.

• biocare
                            biocare commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Everyone log on CA to play (paying or not,doesnt matter), not to report anyone,but to play. Report and find hacker ingame, that is your job not ours, got it?
                            By the way, whats the point of a player making a report,if you dont keep legit players informed about it? I mean , he cant even make any question about it?? The way you´re "taking care" of it , (in my opinion) is just ridiculous.
                            How do we know you are banning any hacker? People has the right to know,dont you think?

Hack calling has been there since the beginning of CA or any other FPS game. If you are not hacking there's no need to worry. If you see a real hacker, fly, opk, speed etc..record and report. Hopefully they will ban him. However, this is useless since hacker can easily create an account and comeback to hack within minutes of ban. I chose to leave the room since banning is useless.

Comment

Working...
                          X