Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minthae1999
    replied
    This day all mode EXP are low like hell hard to rank up lol.

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Fix desert Thunder and Outpust31 EXP GP RATE, cause DT is low, and 31 you play half of hour or more, and you got a very low exp and gp.

Leave a comment:

• medchouat
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
    I am okay with the rewards, Elite Shemagh for extreme mode is still a good chunk of extra GP after each game. The EXP rewards were nerfed, because of the powerlevelers called "Terms of Service". This clan is full of 800% exp+gp passes running Elimination Pro and getting to CIC5 in less than a year. Some of them even got demoted for doing that, there's that.
    I remember that clan ..Its sad what they used to do.

Leave a comment:

• Sidewinder91
    replied
    I am okay with the rewards, Elite Shemagh for extreme mode is still a good chunk of extra GP after each game. The EXP rewards were nerfed, because of the powerlevelers called "Terms of Service". This clan is full of 800% exp+gp passes running Elimination Pro and getting to CIC5 in less than a year. Some of them even got demoted for doing that, there's that.

Leave a comment:

• medchouat
    replied
    The old exp rates are more useful.. its such a shame... They def should increase it & change the rewards

Leave a comment:

• Sidewinder91
    replied
    Specs are not a problem, besides, there are no specs anymore. Bring back the old EXP rates, VALOFE!

Leave a comment:

• Chinesemans
    replied
    Totally agree, its extremely hard to level up without FireTeam big EXP, and nerfed specs

Leave a comment:

• CombatNub
    replied
    An outpost extreme game to completion yielded like, 700 some exp before passes. I'm sure they don't want everyone playing FT for exp all day, but we should at least get some fruit for our labor.

Leave a comment:

• ahmedazazyali
    replied
    i have got ~20k and higher Per game without gp passess and after relog it appears only 1.5K gp increase loooool vlaofe

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Guillard View Post

Just played a CF game after ages and got 715 base EXP...
    Must've been a long game.

Leave a comment:

• Guillard
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
    I haven't played CF in a while. Did they really nerf the rates?
    Just played a CF game after ages and got 715 base EXP...

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post
    yes , All modes
    That's pretty lame. You deserve a lot more exp for those longer FT modes, which could last up to 30 minutes on extreme.

Leave a comment:

• OverConfidence
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
    yes , All modes

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OverConfidence
    replied
    I agree that the fireteam does not give as much XP as before but in my opinion before thinking to increase it, it should already change Rank Rewards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X