• Show
Clear All

• Akimace
    replied
    obviously Eli pro/CW

Leave a comment:

• mwen0313
    replied
    Hired Guns is my favorite. I used to be part of KMA4LFE.

Leave a comment:

• Minthae1999
    replied
    When i start CW my heartbeat is like 1v5 but in game i got 4v4 lol

Leave a comment:

• Cracana1984
    replied
    my favorite are:SND ELIMPRO ELIM CW QR

Leave a comment:

• medchouat
    replied
    I used to play s&d & Sr alot but now ive alot of lags so I play QR..Im thinking about buying another pc just for ca but im not sure if its worth it so ima wait and see if the classics coming back or no.

Leave a comment:

• DaLastOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I don't have many friends after reloaded, because most of them didn't transfer.
    Dw, i'm on the same page as you. None of my friends play reloaded so i don't get on often i just solo a couple games every now and again

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post
    Love a great CW game could be Elim Pro or SnD. Playing with my friends make the game playable
    I don't have many friends after reloaded, because most of them didn't transfer.

Leave a comment:

• iGoKiwiv2
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I had that issue as well.

• DaLastOne
    replied
    Love a great CW game could be Elim Pro or SnD. Playing with my friends make the game playable

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by iGoKiwiv2 View Post
    Hardcore QR player because... INFECTED WINS!!
    I'm having trouble with QR. The game likes to boot me out for abnormal gameplay at the end rounds.

Leave a comment:

• FrankieCorleone
    replied
    My favourite mode is playing game with justice and good support, not without support and with shit moderators that are saying shit and no help you after their fauls.

Leave a comment:

• iGoKiwiv2
    replied
    Hardcore QR player because... INFECTED WINS!!

Leave a comment:

• Chinesemans
    commented on 's reply
    I Love One Man Army, I miss the loading screen's TOP 5 players of the mode / map, i remember getting top 3 it was such a motivation to play more

• FireteamRS
    replied
    When i start to play this game 2008 was a beta version, and in that time my computer have working amazing and i playing elimination,OnemanArmy junk flea,and Fireteam CAbin fever mode. My kd was 2.33, after some time i found a Serious girl (first serious girl in my life) and i stop playing 2012, i back to game 2014 and in that time my computer stop to working good because is old. now i playing just a Fireteam cause i have alot of lags and bugs cause bad pc. , favorite mode is Cabin Fever / Outpust31, also i liked to play HQ and BlackLung.

Leave a comment:

• imJIDIC
    replied
    I prefer SnD and Elimination, few times Eli Pro (if there is not SnD matches).

• • • • • • • • •
    ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
    ---
    [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X