Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Recommended Items and a Weapon Spotlight

What's up VALOFE?

I got one quick suggestion for you and maybe two not so quick ones.

1. Recommended Items
    For the last two weeks I've been seeing the same 7 recommended items in that list. Wouldn't it be swell to cycle through some more item options? Maybe add more flavours, because you got 3 sniper rifles on it, but no SMG for example.

2. Recommended Items 2: Electric Boogaloo
    The new menu is pretty great and I fancy most of it, though that may be an unpopular opinion among a lot of other vets. The thing that bothers me with the Recommended Items list is, that you suggest 7 items to people, but there are 9 item slots you could use on wide screen monitors without scrolling. Like so: https://i.imgur.com/3dgCImN.jpg

3. Weapon Spotlight
    Now I don't know, if you plan on doing something like that or if it takes away too much time from setting one up. But the idea basically this: Every week one weapon/gun moves into the spotlight. Every player can get it for 1 day during the spotlight week and test it out in actual combat situations, outside the shooting range. The spotlight could be paired with a small discount for the weapon in question as well. It can even be extended to an entire weapon group/family, like the G36, SCAR, M416, M4 and AK families for example - get an intern to set up the groups if you haven't already. "Ever wanted to try the G36C or compare it directly to the G36E? Now's your chance to test them out, each for a day. --- Do you enjoy using them? Here, you can buy it from the shop or try your luck in the G36 familiy crate."

Have a nice day lads.
Working...
X