Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reloaded UI/HUD Community Feedback & Suggestions, Stand Together!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deraiz
    replied
    WE WANT A NEW UI

Leave a comment:

• DaLastOne
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the very detailed response!

• Wumgum
    replied
    You guys want feedback about the HUD/UI? Well, this is solely about Reloaded but:

- I don't like that I can't use the launcher to log into the game. The login doesn't even have a "remember me" function.

- my biggest complaint overall is probably the lack of a borderless windowed mode

- also whats with the "maximum number of favorite items": Click image for larger version  Name:	tEVhQ5S.jpg Views:	1 Size:	41.1 KB ID:	12480

there's clearly some space left so c'mon Valofe

- unlike in the shop you can neither sort nor search through your equipment when you're in your inventory which is clearly a quality of life issue that should be addressed later down the road

- certain objects and menu windows seem to scale poorly depending on the resolution leaving the player with either big empty spaces or menu windows wich are far to big for their own good, being able to manually readjust how big the displayed content is and how much space the windows occupy would be great

- HUDs I like? I guess I like the Borderlands 2 one: Click image for larger version  Name:	Borderlands%202%20image%201.jpg Views:	1 Size:	667.4 KB ID:	12478

It's not really cluttered and you can see all the important stuff just fine but unless it makes the game hard to play I'm generally not really picky about this kind of stuff

- that being said an option to change between the "Classic" and Reloaded HUD would be very much appreciated

- this is more of a general complained but I guess it has to do with the HUD so: change the way how different crosshairs work in this game, I don't have any problems with the fact that you have to buy them but at least make them unlockables for the game options (the same goes for the different colors if you want to be stingy about it)

- this one is not really a problem for me personally but some of my friends complained about how high pitched the menu sounds are so an option to adjust them would be nice

Other then that? I guess I'd like to see your overall KDR vs. your friends (as in remember how you can see your KDR vs. a specific player during a match?), just replace the match specific KDR with the overall KDR if you're playing against your friends but that's abut it from my part.
    Last edited by Wumgum; 03-25-2018, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DaLastOne
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the suggestion!

• parallax00
    replied
    On reloaded there needs to be a global lobby chat.

Leave a comment:

• Reloaded UI/HUD Community Feedback & Suggestions, Stand Together!

Hello Rangers!

DaLastOne , OverConfidence and @vB_Leader came up with an idea of getting YOUR feedback and suggestions together to help improve the current UI (User Interface | Menu) & HUD (head-up display) of Combat Arms: Reloaded and to show the Team what we would like to be done to the UI&HUD. What do you dislike about the Reloaded and Classic UI&HUD? What do you like about the Reloaded and Classic UI&HUD? Show us some Screenshots of other games UI&HUD and what you like about it. You may message any of us with your ideas or comment below. The plan is to show Valofe what we, as a Community can do and accomplish.

Let's do this!
    Last edited by GokuBlacKzZ; 03-25-2018, 04:45 PM.
Working...
X