Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord as Item ( ExploType )

Hi ,

As a Fireteam Player i really miss warlord ( http://combatarms.wikia.com/wiki/Warlord ) expecialy in NEMEXIS HQ .My idea is to turn Warlord from ability to Item that players can equip in their explo or in their backpack it will be support type item. If Valofe add warlord in shop as an item i think will help a lot in all Fireteams and also in other mods like QR.

This is why i open this poll, you can vote , do you miss it? do you hate it? let Valofe know your oppinion.

Please vote now!

EDIT : Warlord will be able only for FIRETEAM mod like aikdits.
    Yes!
    87.50%
    No!
    12.50%
    Last edited by frfrfrff; 04-29-2018, 10:49 PM.

I don't mind seeing the return of abilities but I kinda wanted them to be tied to the characters, as in for example: Steady Hand for Katrina, Sophia and the Assassins. That aside I'm generally in favor of returning the abilities but at the same time there should be an option to block abillitys for those who want to play without them.

Comment

The idea of ​​reintroducing the warlord is not bad. Wumgum Wrong, why should they put an option when those who do not want to play with skills just need not put them with the equipment? Think

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHammond94 View Post
        Wumgum Wrong, why should they put an option when those who do not want to play with skills just need not put them with the equipment? Think
        Player X not equipping them doesn't prevent player Y from using them. If one wants to play without explosives he just has to use the "no explosive" setting, if one wants to play without having to deal with shotguns he just has to join a room with a "no shotguns" weapon restriction, same thing here. Giving players the choice how they want to play the game > not giving players the choice how they want to play the game. It works for explosives, it works for everything else and it would also work for skills.
        Last edited by Wumgum; 04-23-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Wumgum sir, you better read what i said and dont spam with out topic posts/themes, Nonone speak about abilitys here and i personaly hope i will never see or hear about abilitys becouse was the worst part of game. I only speak for the Warlord, that one was the only possitive from this hell called "abilitys" . Warlord must be ITEM like aikdits and not ability... This is why i open the poll.

I ask the community if they wish to see WARLORD as item in the game, normal item. NO ABILITY do you uderstund now?

Comment

Working...
          X