Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare weapon Rotation and other Stuff

Greetings.
    It has come to my mind that the Limited Vip chest should be removed soon (since as the name saiys it should be limited).
    But my thoughts didnt stop here. There are some weapons right now that are not optainable in the current rotation that is going for months right now.
    Weapons Like MSR (hexagon core) or Tpg-1 Master and L115 Ghile are not in any lootbox right now. And Some people might whant to get their hands on them (me inclueded)
    I am also missing The Psy weapons in the shooting range (maybe its becouse of copyright reasons) Furthermore i would inclued a information in the shooting range from with box they are dropping from abd uf they where in a unique event or in a Yearly Rotation event Like the Hollyday wolf (wich is currently also not awailable for some reason)
    I also would enjoy the return of renewal kits to boost your dropped guns (or Make them permanent if lucky) rather than having only 30 days added with the current extentions.

It would be also great if you had like Special weapon sales that changes monthly / weakly where you sell weapons that are not incluedet in lootboxes (or from past events)

Well theese are just my thoughts and i think it would make the shop more interesting

Have a nice Day everyboddy
Working...
X