Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCommuter
    replied
    I'm honestly shocked that someone out there still remains bumping in the forums.

Also, got wisdom teeth pulled by oral surgeon. Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Time to bump my thread!

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Neptunia was the weeb clan or the brony clan?
    Weeb, but it shared basically the same people. It was just the spiritual successor to Twilicious really.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
    I have too many as well over the years but I will remain using this avatar to show off I purchased the 7th Anniv. Vest for perm. No coupon ever used.

Also, that Neptunia clan... one of the few reason how I got hooked up to the game series now more often.
    Neptunia was the weeb clan or the brony clan?

Leave a comment:

• SCommuter
    replied
    I have too many as well over the years but I will remain using this avatar to show off I purchased the 7th Anniv. Vest for perm. No coupon ever used.

Also, that Neptunia clan... one of the few reason how I got hooked up to the game series now more often.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied

I have so many avatars that I don't know what to do with them.
    Why do you even need those avatars when you can just use this one?

Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-25-2018, 07:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Just gonna leave this here. Never forget!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post
    Ahh, that reminds me that I haven't had the heart to clear out my friends list. The only names I still have in my forums folder are you two, Loyalties, TheJJMax, and Venom_Hawk/lansboen. :[

I have so many avatars that I don't know what to do with them.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    Ahh, that reminds me that I haven't had the heart to clear out my friends list. The only names I still have in my forums folder are you two, Loyalties, TheJJMax, and Venom_Hawk/lansboen. :[

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Oh, there's plenty of reasons why they aren't around. Even if the forums hadn't shut down and hadn't declined, I'm sure many would have just gradually left on their own. It just seems weird that such a big clique entirely disappeared. I'd assume at least a few of them would keep their accounts, you know?

Well, about 85% of my contact list never transferred, so It's safe to assume that they quit years ago.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    Oh, there's plenty of reasons why they aren't around. Even if the forums hadn't shut down and hadn't declined, I'm sure many would have just gradually left on their own. It just seems weird that such a big clique entirely disappeared. I'd assume at least a few of them would keep their accounts, you know?

Leave a comment:

• SCommuter
    replied
    If they have long quit CA before Valofe took over, they all will likely have to start fresh should they decide come back. I don't know anyone on top of my head who did. Some we've known changed names and personas. I don't know who they go by now.
    Last edited by SCommuter; 09-21-2018, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied

We are all that is left of our once vibrant community: Two former trolls and a budget gamer.
    Which is crazy, I'd definitely expect the Twilicious/HDN-Neptunia crowd (especially xJVIayhem who was basically a minimod) to be the ones dedicated enough to stick around.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied

Pleasantly surprising, though that may actually be favourable to to sticking around here.
    We are all that is left of our once vibrant community: Two former trolls and a budget gamer.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied

Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
    Izumi: I'm not dead yet...
    Pleasantly surprising, though that may actually be favourable to to sticking around here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X