Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foofoo14
    replied
    I have returned for this point in time, and shall return again in a month.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by SCommuterV2 View Post
    This sucks when Philadelphia will remain under lockdown orders until June 4th but, it's out of anyone's control. I'm still hanging in there though and OK.

Note: OK, I'm really sorry for the inadvertent 2nd forum account. Just logged in from my main to peek around the forums and ended up using my alternate CA IGN as already given. No avatar too. I really hope both my main and this won't get banned permanently. Sorry.
    I don't think that they really care at this point. Just look at the forum.

Leave a comment:

• SCommuterV2
    replied
    This sucks when Philadelphia will remain under lockdown orders until June 4th but, it's out of anyone's control. I'm still hanging in there though and OK.

Note: OK, I'm really sorry for the inadvertent 2nd forum account. Just logged in from my main to peek around the forums and ended up using my alternate CA IGN as already given. No avatar too. I really hope both my main and this won't get banned permanently. Sorry.
    Last edited by SCommuterV2; 05-11-2020, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Just a blast from the past.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    And my love goes on

Leave a comment:

• lostranger122095
    replied
    3 years later and ive decided to stop on by! hello there! ive been around since 08 when baxstar uploaded <3

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post
    'Til death do us part and it did

And dead it is. This game is solely supported by Turks and Brazilians.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    'Til death do us part and it did

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Master Chief collection dropping Reach on steam in 3 days. See all of you there. Steam: Corpulent Swine

Leave a comment:

• xSu13zErOx
    replied
    Miss this game a little bit lol bb4lyfe

Leave a comment:

• SCommuter
    replied
    If anyone still sneaks around the forums, how y'all doing? Turned 28 by the way. Also, AMD Radeon RX 570 (my self birthday gift) is now in my primary computer which is faster than the GTX 1650.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    I've found a new hobby in shooting guns at a local range and have been renting guns that I've used in Combat Arms. So far I've shot an M92f, USP, M1911, P226.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    I'm here to complain about their rank rewards and how they are giving away perm emods to people who are only BG but not for anyone above that rank. What was the point of removing emod from people who earned it before any of these EU kids were even in secondary school, and then to re-release them?

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    What happens when it's too good to throw away?
    You either let it go bad or go away

Leave a comment:

• SCommuter
    replied
    Well, I hope you boys and girls are doing okay if anyone is still around. I wonder what y'all been doing.

And yes, I finally upgraded the graphics card to a GTX 1650.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X