X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCommuter
    replied
    Izumi: I'm not dead yet...

I'd be willing to upgrade to the RTX graphics card at one point in the future but, I don't think I could with 650 watts. 4 hard drives, a mid-range AORUS Board, Ryzen 5, too much power to handle.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post

Oh, I was only thinking of the CA Wikia with my wiki comment. I totally forgot about ED, that's a wild article man. I didn't write a single word on that page and people would still blame me for it. And yeah, people were already complaining about the forums being dead back when I joined ~spring 2013, but at least the Last Post Wins thread was popping all the time. MoarPony and I alone would go through a page or two a day. And I could always rely on instant replies from people like linque. It was a much simpler time.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I haven't checked the wiki in such a long time. Yea, the ed article brought back memories of a lively community, though even back then the community still wasn't what it used to be.
    Oh, I was only thinking of the CA Wikia with my wiki comment. I totally forgot about ED, that's a wild article man. I didn't write a single word on that page and people would still blame me for it. And yeah, people were already complaining about the forums being dead back when I joined ~spring 2013, but at least the Last Post Wins thread was popping all the time. MoarPony and I alone would go through a page or two a day. And I could always rely on instant replies from people like linque. It was a much simpler time.

Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-09-2018, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied

SCommuter is the only other name that I've seen here that was around back then and he hasn't been online in 6 months. It's possible that others just use different names, but it seems like everyone else has fully moved on. :\

The wiki makes me sad too. It's only being kept alive by ZombieW when it used to have such a tight-knit and dedicated community.
    I haven't checked the wiki in such a long time. Yea, the ed article brought back memories of a lively community, though even back then the community still wasn't what it used to be.

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

How many of those people even use the forums anymore; like... how many of us original forumers are left?
    SCommuter is the only other name that I've seen here that was around back then and he hasn't been online in 6 months. It's possible that others just use different names, but it seems like everyone else has fully moved on. :\

The wiki makes me sad too. It's only being kept alive by ZombieW when it used to have such a tight-knit and dedicated community.
    Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-07-2018, 04:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    lol

How many of those people even use the forums anymore; like... how many of us original forumers are left?

Leave a comment:

• itsIzumi
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• awwwyeah
    replied
    There is a discord btn at the bottom of the CA page, that's the link.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Originally posted by awwwyeah View Post
    You should join and see for yourself. It is just a click of a button from CA's main page.
    You got a link?

Leave a comment:

• awwwyeah
    replied
    You should join and see for yourself. It is just a click of a button from CA's main page.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    It's an English chat in discord. But maybe you like getting no replies on the forums
    Do people use it?

Leave a comment:

• awwwyeah
    replied
    It's an English chat in discord. But maybe you like getting no replies on the forums

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied
    Why are you still on these forums FooFoo? Might as well discuss CA topics on the discord server.
    I don't speak Turkish or Enough spanish to effectively communicate.

Leave a comment:

• awwwyeah
    replied
    Why are you still on these forums FooFoo? Might as well discuss CA topics on the discord server.

Leave a comment:

• Foofoo14
    replied

Would have got me if you said that in response to a different song. Calling Jeezy mumble rap makes the bait too obvious. :|
    You know full well that I never bother to listen to the music that you post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X