please do something about this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please do something about this!

its literally ipossible to enjoy Quarantine anymore. those mutagens are insane. its impossible to run away from a striker with unlimited speed.... the cursher is just..... OP... also the xm25 spam.... before reloaded those items used to be NX only. so please make them NX only. it really ruins quarantine. just imagine dealing with 10 mutagens or 7/8 XM25 spammers at the same time... its ridiculous
    Last edited by Zura15; 12-23-2017, 02:04 AM.

Can i join your room ?

Comment

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      hell no xD

Originally posted by Ravenclaw87 View Post
    Can i join your room ?
    holyy shit lmfao
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by Zura15 View Post
      its literally ipossible to enjoy Quarantine anymore. those mutagens are insane. its impossible to run away from a striker with unlimited speed.... the cursher is just..... OP... also the xm25 spam.... before reloaded those items used to be NX only. so please make them NX only. it really ruins quarantine. just imagine dealing with 10 mutagens or 7/8 XM25 spammers at the same time... its ridiculous
      I agree it would be better if they are for NX only
      AIM HIGH

Comment

i agree with every word. those mutagens ****ing for free in shop for perm that shit nexon did it. and the xm25 spam is ****ing big please do something about it !!!
        and the most important things is to bring back the old speed and explosives stats(nades RPG,mines) i can't play with my run style anymore so im stuck on running in Two towers map because in Two tower the last thing the you need is high speed.
        so my suggestions remove mutagens from the game or make them in NX only or just make an option to block them like "no mutagens" "no XM25" because there is no more Emods, same with XM25.
        Last edited by skaymancer; 12-24-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
          i agree with every word. those mutagens ****ing for free in shop for perm that shit nexon did it. and the xm25 spam is ****ing big please do something about it !!!
          and the most important things is to bring back the old speed and explosives stats(nades RPG,mines) i can't play with my run style anymore so im stuck on running in Two towers map because in Two tower the last thing the you need is high speed.
          so my suggestions remove mutagens from the game or make them in NX only or just make an option to block them like "no mutagens" "no XM25" because there is no more Emods, same with XM25.
          I think that the crusher needs a buff, actually. 700hp sounds reasonable.

Comment

• skaymancer
            skaymancer commented
            Editing a comment
            i think crusher need to be removed same with striker.
            Last edited by skaymancer; 12-24-2017, 04:21 PM.

we need the old stats of explosives back

Comment

• Zura15
            Zura15 commented
            Editing a comment
            No we dont.

Nope. don't buff grenades. i'd support mine buff only. since they are totally useless after the nerf.

Comment

Why? I like when I get Host and 4Humans already group up on me with 150mag MGs and spray me into a corner and talkin how good they are. Or i play on OR to getting ****ing BUGGEG from the 12031023 Explosive on H because some retard is camping there with an mg, u cant even move and other 1234124camper humans spamming their whole ammo for 1 zombie. Its great how i doesnt even see some normal weps anymore, Xm and 150mg + explosives but they only need them to kill a zombie that is glitched into a corner. Since everything is perm for a T RANK.

OH and i hope they dont change a thing because so so much fun rn this mode )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
            Even if u dont want to infect a camping spot where 7/10 humans camp, u run to a "Freerunner" or what ever they call themself and the freakin campers spraying a 101% aim MG over the whole map on you that u cant infect non campers.
            Last edited by Moristree; 12-28-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zura15 View Post
              Nope. don't buff grenades. i'd support mine buff only. since they are totally useless after the nerf.
              speak for urself. I want the old stats of the explosives.
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• Moristree
                Moristree commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. Better be 1 shot nade instead of getting bugged (cant even move) from unl. explosives and 5mg corner spam.

Nerfing XM25 will do enough, people are using it because it's the best current Launcher if they nerf it to the same stats as the other ones the XM25 Will slowly fade into normal mode.

As for wanting to make guns that you think are OP NX only just goes to show how brainless some of you are, wanting PAY2WIN in a game... sometimes i wonder if you people think before you write.

As for the mutagens everywhere it does get somewhat annoying since almost everyone is a mutagen they might as well as make them default zombies so everyone get's to play as them, the least they can do is make restrictions for Mutagens so people who want to play the old way with simple zombies can do so and those who liked mutagens can play with their mutagens.

But then again with the Classic coming on soon i'm sure 99% of Runners will flood to it and make their good old powerleveling videos.

Comment

Working...
              X