This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log-In event

I never received my 14 day Log-In reward? It just starts the new event when i log in on the 14th day lmao.

This is odd.
    Upon logging in I have received mines.
    Have you tried to relog?
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

I did, it happend the 2nd. time actually i just figured it was a one time thing but it didn't go away.

Comment

So that's it ? No Log files or anything?

Comment

• Wariel
          Wariel commented
          Editing a comment
          So you have not received a reward for the first day upon logging in but have the rewards of the following days with no issue?
          If this is indeed the case I can have it reported as a bug.

I receive every reward BUT the cases at the end which for me personally is the only goal i aim for. So i get day 1-13 and on day 14 it just jumps to the next log in reward.

I would gladly see it reported as a bug as i might not be the only player suffering from this.

Comment

• Wariel
          Wariel commented
          Editing a comment
          This has been reported as a Bug.
          If you have any screenshots of videos of this issue occurring, please provide them if possible.

Will do at the end of this week.

Comment

Hello, Today the event Roll-Call-Event 03.14 - 03.27 had to give Anti.Flame II and instead started again from the beginning with the G11.
          I also closed and opened after 1 hour but nothing.
          Bug or what?

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
            SoulhunterIT commented
            Editing a comment
            I had same bug

Originally posted by Toto75 View Post
          Hello, Today the event Roll-Call-Event 03.14 - 03.27 had to give Anti.Flame II and instead started again from the beginning with the G11.
          I also closed and opened after 1 hour but nothing.
          Bug or what?
          SoulhunterIT I think everyone has had the same bug but nobody cares about it, from what I see. Actually I do not see explanations about it yet ...

Comment

Hey guys,
            we have reported this bug to VALOFE.
            VALOFE delivered with yesterdays maintenance to everyone 3 x Basic Weapon Mystery Boxes and 3 x Basic Gear Mystery Boxes as a compansation for the bugged Roll-Call Event.
            I'm closing this bug report now since it has been solved.
            Last edited by Brotkrumen; 03-29-2018, 03:05 AM.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
            X