This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

I ask for help, it's been a month and more that I can not sclannarmi, I always appears this "page" white, I tried to restart the game, the PC but nothing, please act

Can you mabe check your IE for updates? What resolution are you using? Can you try to change your resolution? And check if that maybe help?
    What happens if you used windowed mode?
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

I use the 4: 3 aspect ratio and the 1024x768 resolution. I also tried to change the resolution of the screen several times and it always makes me the same mistake, it makes me visualize all this white window. I do not know what to do.
      How can I check my IE for updates?

Comment

What OS version are you using? Which IE version are you using? Is your IE in offline mode? If so, change that, this could be a reason your IE isn't updating. Is something blocking IE from internet? Did you uninstall IE? Usually IE is updating during Windows Updates, except, you have done changes.

I ask about IE because, the Clan Management is IE bases.

Comment

I honestly do not know what versions I'm using, what I can say and affirm that I have disabled windows updates. If the problem consists of updates then re-enable them.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHammond94 View Post
            If the problem consists of updates then re-enable them.
            Ehm, this is on your end. You need to do that
            And how can it be that you don't know what Operation-System you are using?
            Last edited by Brotkrumen; 07-10-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

okok, perfect, I solved, the problem was the updates that I had suspended.

Comment

Cool. Closing this thread since it has been resolved.

Comment

Working...
                X