"Connection to the server has ended" error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Connection to the server has ended" error

I seem to be crashing and getting a "connection to the server has ended" message about 2/3 times a day, regardless if I'm in a game or lobby. Is there a cause and fix?

I've reinstalled multiple times, restarted the PC, can CCleaner and prayed a few times, nothing seems to work.

Bump, because I got the error again - several times in fact over the past few days.

Comment

Hello played 4 Round Fireteam today 2 of these Rounds are endet short time before the END with "Connection to the server has endet" Client shot down and finish pls help me i want to play

Comment

This happened to me three times today in ranked games where i sit in q forever then when game launches i get sent back to lobby with a Notice saying Connection has ended. then try to rejoin same thing. This didnt happen yesterday idk i havent changed a thing in settings. I tried to reinstall the game and sent another ranked and same thing. I allowed CA thro firewall changed some settings and tried agian and same thing. Idk whats going on but some guy in lobby said it might have somthing to do with equipment having expired but not taking out of inventory idk i troubleshooted with that and nothing happened idk bummer i was kinda getting back into CA

Comment

After the last patch (153) i've got the 'Connection to the server has ended' to. Dont know why, dont know how but i didnt change anything. Also all ranks like Advanced has medium. I can play for about 8 min and i get the error.
          Last edited by Katswiri; 10-21-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katswiri View Post
            After the last patch (153) i've got the 'Connection to the server has ended' to. Dont know why, dont know how but i didnt change anything. Also all ranks like Advanced has medium. I can play for about 8 min and i get the error.
            Same here. Game crash every 8 minutes after login...tried everything: turned off firewall, anti-virus, re-installed the game,etc,etc...
            Have already sent a support ticket, waiting for some help.

Comment

Yup the game doesn't Even let me type My nickname....
              Image IMG-20201125-092628 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Working...
              X