Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DISCORD/FACEBOOK EVENT] May I Have a Word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DISCORD/FACEBOOK EVENT] May I Have a Word?

Click image for larger version  Name:	271135783_1299949793856927_4537568143065204094_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	355.2 KB ID:	34309

[COMMUNITY EVENT]
    Event Period: January 7 to February 1, 2022

Win a 30 Days up to Permanent Demonic Skull AUG A1, Blacklist Conviction Five-seven, and M134 Fortress Crusher.

To join, post your entry in Discord or Facebook,
    <Discord> open #word-mask-event channel.
    <Facebook>

Mechanics:
    Eligibility: All CA_R account holders
    1. The “May I Have a Word?” banner will be posted on CA_R’s official Facebook Page.
    2. To participate:
    a. Team up with your friends or other players and form an English word using the Word Mask Item that can be acquired in-game. (Any foul words are not accepted, and is automatically disqualified)
    b. After taking a screenshot, the entry must be shared in your Facebook Timeline with the hashtag #HappyNYCAReloaded.
    Sample: <screenshot> #HappyNYCAReloaded
    c. After sharing your entry in your Facebook Timeline, take a screenshot of your Facebook profile together with your ‘MayIHaveAWord’ post.
    d. Post the screenshot in the comments section of the event post together with each IGN of the players in your team, including the observer (should there be any)
    i. Sample:
    Profile Screenshot:
    IGN1, IGN2, IGN3, IGN4 #CAReloaded2022

3. Depending on the Word formed. Ten (10) Random teams will be selected to win rewards. One (1) Team will be selected as the grand winner, and nine (9) other teams as runner ups.
    Top 1: Grand Winner - Permanent
    Top 2-10: Runner-ups - 90 Days
    If 50 participants are reached: 30 Days to all entries who did not win.
    4. If the total number of participants has reached 50 or more entries, a consolation prize will be sent to the inbox of the losing teams.
    5. Please note that an account can only win once.
    6. Entries that will be accepted until February 1, 2022 - 23:59.

The announcement of winners is on February 4, 2022, and the rewards will be sent on February 9, 2022.
    Combat Arms Operation Team
Working...
X