• Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 01/31/2018 [Completed]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maintenance Complete.png
Views:	2
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	10530

This is the official discussion thread for the Scheduled Maintenance on 01/31/2018 update from the website.

Name:	FebPost.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	10531

VALOFE Limited Edition

Name:	VALOFE Limited Items.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	10532

Custom Match Room Loadout Feature is now available!!!

Originally posted by vCryonize View Post
    Custom Match Room Loadout Feature is now available!!!
    Yaiiii..... <3
    Finally we can change our equipment without leaving the room lobby.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Is it only me who is bummed about the stats on Valofe Limited items, especially the special variants and that you can acquire all the items for permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
        Is it only me who is bummed about the stats on Valofe Limited items, especially the special variants and that you can acquire all the items for permanent?
        You can't get them for perm except from the crate . Which bothers me, because I now spend GP on the backpack and bandana without double checking, if it really was perm. oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you win some, you lose some
        Good change on the Custom Match Room Loadout Feature though. It's very much appreciated.

Comment

• Spambox1
          Spambox1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Since the cheapest of the items for 30 days is 102k and the most expensive 190k (non special), 275k for a box that contains one item that is guaranteed to be atleast 30 days and worth +140k on average is a deal most probably would pick.

I have encountered a couple of problems after the last patch.
        1- I can't read what a clanmate/friend writes in chat and he can't read me (tried this with another friend but seems fine);
        2- When you get invited into a room or join a friend you get stuck "joining" the room and the only way to fix it is to either force close the game or wait for the game to start

Comment

They did it! They added the ability to change loadouts in custom rooms!

Comment

Working...
          X