Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.28.18 Update Sneak Peek

Rangers!

Previously on our last update 01.31.18, we have added the Limited VALOFE Gears that contains rare and epic equipment.

On the upcoming scheduled maintenance, we will add new skin of weapon with enhanced stats compared to their original variant to complete the VALOFE equipment.

There will be a total of 5 new re skinned weapon with improved stats. We know that changes in terms of stats is a big deal so we make sure to increase some stats while decreasing other stats to make it more reasonable and acceptable to the users.

For our first sneak peek, a new version of Karambit with an enhanced range and damage while decreasing the mobility.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Valofe Limited Karambit.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	11425

We knew that Karambit was used for it's damage dealing capacity but lacking in terms of "Range". Compared to other melee that has decent damage but with a longer range we decided to increase it's range and damage a bit while decreasing it's mobility and maintaining the Fire Rate to match with other current melee.

I hope to see the reaction of the community on this. Be sure to join the discussion and share your opinion and suggestion to us.

We really appreciate your feedback and we want you to get involved and review all of your suggestions for a better result in our goal for Combat Arms Reloaded.

Thank you!
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Okay, First i'd like to say that currently weapons still need to be looked at in terms of being "Overpowered" & "Underpowered". Secondly, Skins should only be re skins. They should not have better stats then the original version. This disrupts the game in terms of balance more then it already is.
    This statement should show you that the "Karambit" should be buffed & not just only one skin to "Match with other current melee"

Statement: "Compared to other melee that has decent damage but with a longer range we decided to increase it's range and damage a bit while decreasing it's mobility and maintaining the Fire Rate to match with other current melee."
    Last edited by DaLastOne; 02-24-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I'm not against your rare / epic items having better stats then the common stuff but I don't like that our gear has got some debuffs slapped onto it just for you to release new gear with the same stats our items had before the nerf, to illustate what I mean:

our old backpack:

our backpack after the nerf:

new unnamed valofe backpack:

Releasing new stuff with some buffs or whatever is one thing but this is going to piss people off (rightfully so), I can tell you that much. Now I don't mind you releasing a no drawback backpack but in this case at least unnerf the other stuff.

Also, in regards to the Valofe stuff, I do like that the vest isn't just another Recon Vest and has its own unique stats but I have some problems with it. First give us the option to equip gear we don't actually want to use for their stats as a cosmetic, this way we would still have a reason to buy the Valofe items even if we alredy have other gear we'd rather want to use. Secondly, let us buy these and other event related items for permanent. I don't really see any reason why we shouldn't be able to buy them for perm, them not being available for perm direct purchase is the main reason why I can't bring myself to border with these items.

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post
      Okay, First i'd like to say that currently weapons still need to be looked at in terms of being "Overpowered" & "Underpowered".
      No they don't, the recent nerfs have already ruined far too many items. History has shown that nerfing everything to the ground just doesn't work out in the end, a banlist approach is a much better solution when it comes to dealing with "overpowerd" items. People asked for a decent weapon filter for ages and looking at other games putting the burden to regulate the usage of "OP" stuff on the community always works x10 times better then company X throwing out random nerfs based on complaines from a few tilted players.

I do agree however that some of the "underpowered" stuff needs to get a second look, S1 suppressors (and suppressors in general) in their current state are pretty much unusable and what they did to the K1A and the K7 is outrageous to say the least.
      Last edited by Wumgum; 02-25-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Guys please, I really appreciate that you are excited to work on the game, But after everything Reloaded has gone through to make the weapon skins simply skins, why are you turning around and giving stat boosts to other variants? Please make this change to be cosmetic only. Change the stats for all karambits or none of them.

I am happy you guys arent reskinning the Recon Vest, G36 or P90 again. Please give other weapons some love. Also something that would be a great improvement to the game would be to make the gear reskins cosmetics instead of making them standalone.

I would love to see continued progress on re-texturing more maps in the game like you did for Oil Rig, Permanent options for more items, tweaks to make the UI better, and more content.

Thanks for your hard work.
        Last edited by Combateer; 02-25-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X