Views:	2
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	15644

[CHANGELOGS]

- Server Stability -

- 200 % EXP & GP BOOST FOR TODAY'S MAINTENANCE -

- COMBAT WEEK -

BSS SPECIAL DOUBLE POINTS
    FIRETEAM BONUS REWARDS (2 CASES EACH FOR HARD AND EXTREME DIFFICULTIES)
    SPECIAL WEAPON AVAILABLE IN SHOP AND BSS
    100 % EXP & GP BOOST FOR COMBAT WEEK
    RETURN OF DEAD VACATION MAP

- HARDCORE WEAPONS AND GEAR REMOVED -

ALL HARDCORE WEAPON AND GEAR WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SHOP AND WILL RETURN ON 10/31 FOR FREE
    ALL HARDCORE WEAPON AND GEAR WILL BE REMOVED FROM MYSTERY BOXES AND BSS

- COSMETICS MYSTERY BOX AND ALL COSMETICS REMOVED -

COSMETICS MYSTERY BOX AND ALL COSMETICS IN-GAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SHOP FOR PRICE RE-BALANCING

- EVENTS -

ALL EXISTING HARDCORE WEAPON AND GEAR (PERM) CAN BE SELL FOR THE SAME PRICE YOU PURCHASE IT

- NEW WEAPONS AND MYSTERY BOX -

ANIMATED V.3 MYSTERY BOX
    PRICE:
    GC: 200
    GP: 100,000

Click image for larger version

Name:	ASUK.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	15645
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Originally posted by iwillkickyou View Post
    ALL HARDCORE WEAPON AND GEAR WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SHOP AND WILL RETURN ON 10/31 FOR FREE
    Wait, I'm confused. Does this include blue rarity and rank up / event weapons? And does for "for free" mean "free rental" (as in having to rerent these items over and over again which would be rather inconvinient) or are they going to be available for free for permanent duration?

Also, what happened to the MINIGUN:

It's common grade now? Does this mean were going to get the regular version as a base addition to the arsenal? If yes: props to you guys, if not: ???
    Last edited by Wumgum; 10-17-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

You can't just make those hardcore weapons available for free. Add a rank requirement at very least, every new player can jump in and just claim that gun, are you serious?!

Comment

The open hardcore weapon list is always something I thought shouldve been implemented earlier. It gives all players a list of basic weapons and eliminates the barrier to hardcore play, which hopefully will encourage more hardcore competitive play.

PS: Im not sure the G11 should be a hardcore gun. It's got a scope, good recoil, 50/50 ammo, and rather good reload/draw times. Even when compared to non-hardcore guns, the G11 is good. And if you want to get rid of scopes, the INSAS is also hardcore but it isn't as good so it might be alright.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
          Sidewinder91 commented
          Editing a comment
          G11 is not a hardcore gun now. They also removed ACOG scopes from hardcore as well, which in my opinion means - ALL guns that come with integrated scope should not be hardcore either.

The only "barrier" we had with hardcore weapons was the amount of GP we spend on them. It is obvious they are making those guns for free for this Philippines convention, so everyone gets to taste what CA:R is like.

the idea of placing them "free" is too erroneous (I also saw it in the steam trailer), you can take advantage of it to improve the exp rate per game, for me it is difficult to level at present (CIC2).
        Place these weapons for free in the store with rank requirement I find PERFECT !, also return the level rewards (professional-veteran-elite-champion).
        Eliminating the standard mode and that these free weapons can only be used in MM hardcore seems to me a good idea to promote the competitive game
        What rewards do I earn if I am trying to be the best in the competitive game? I really like the competitive game but if you do not show me a reward that has my attention ... uhmm I will not even give it a try, for this reason I only play the custom mode, when I reach the master grade I can claim a gear or weapon "rare", and it's permanent
        Reveal the competitive game rewards!

Comment

Good job Valofe! I think the addition of all hardcore weapons being free is a great idea, giving new players more options is so important. There is like 400 guns in the game, giving 30 of them away to better the new player experience is a worthy trade off.

Comment

Originally posted by Combateer View Post
            Good job Valofe! I think the addition of all hardcore weapons being free is a great idea, giving new players more options is so important. There is like 400 guns in the game, giving 30 of them away to better the new player experience is a worthy trade off.
            You realise they do that for the Philippines convention, because people won't play it for days to get their GP and buy those guns. Making those guns available with ranks is a much better idea.

Comment

Working...
            X