Full of Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of Hackers

This game has become unplayable, it is full of hackers, just look at the reports in the hacks section to realize it, keep in mind that not everyone has the patience to make a report, including myself, too complicated its creation, once there was a very easy to use tool, ca report generator, but now it does not work, valofe should implement a shield for hackers and a simpler way to make reports

Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_14.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	11495 press ESC and use

Comment

szucsbalazs19980605 This function isn't working since years. It didn't work in the old client and it doesn't work in the current one.

Please use the report section: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...ack-reports-aa
      and follow the guide line to report: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...d-informations
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        szucsbalazs19980605 This function isn't working since years. It didn't work in the old client and it doesn't work in the current one.

Please use the report section: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...ack-reports-aa
        and follow the guide line to report: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...d-informations
        it would be worthwhile to use it. it would be much better to filter the hackers

Comment

where can we see the publication of sanctioned hackers and other types of sanctions? not only are you letting hackers go where they want, but also sanction those who defend themselves with false accusations of powerlewel, and the funny thing is that there is no place to see who and why is sanctioned people, but this is clear that it is to favor the friends of the cheating GMs, since you do not
          absolutely nothing cleanly

donde podemos ver la publicacion de hackers sancionados y otros tipos de sancion ? no solo estais dejando que los hackers vallan por donde quieren, si no que ademas sancionais a los que se defienden de ellos con falsas acusaciones de powerlewel, y lo mas gracioso es que no hay sitio donde ver a quien y por qu e se sanciona ala gente, pero esto esta claro que es para favorecer a los amigos de los GM que hacen trampas, ya que no haceis
          absolutamente nada limpiamente

Comment

I myself and reported at least 7 hackers, and I do not really know if they have been sanctioned or allowed to continue cheating, why only the entries in the reports disappear. have you been banned ?????
            nothing happened?????
            this is a joke, at least before was the list of dishonor

I myself and reported at least 7 hackers, and I do not really know if they have been sanctioned or allowed to continue cheating, why only the entries in the reports disappear. have you been banned ?????
            nothing happened?????

Comment

y lo pongo en español por que discriminan a la gente que habla español, como si hubiese mas gente en el mundo o en el juego que hable turco o aleman, en fin demuestra lo razistas que son lo de valofe y anteriormente nexon

and I put it in Spanish because they discriminate against people who speak Spanish, as if there were more people in the world or in the game that speaks Turkish or German, in order to prove the reason why they are the valofe and previously nexon

Comment

Sometimes they post in Facebook a dishonor list (today they posted last list) but usually there are 10-15 hackers in that list... Nexon banned hundred of hackers weekly in last years...

Comment

Nexon also false banned pro players who were actually good at this game and yes, the Hardware Ban needs to become a thing on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ESYLOVECECY View Post
                    nothing happened?????

nothing happened?????
                    Sorry but such information isn't available, there isn't any "dishonor list","wall of shame" or something like that. Once you create your report and report gets checked that th end of "information loop",you just have to thrust that Valofe will do all they can do to fight cheaters.

Comment

I think it's a strategy to make us buy Elite moderator and super elite, since they can't get players to buy weapons. Plus they don't seem to care about the fair play game.

Comment

Elite can also be retooled to only kick players in the lobby. All players inside of a game can use F5 normally, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X