Unite the games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unite the games

Hi guys, I'm here to propose an opinion to both the CA staff and to all users. Combat Arms is practically dead by now. And in my opinion one of the few solutions to this problem is to unify the RELOADED and ClASSIC networks.
    All this in one game: COMBAT ARMS EU. With the lobby of the CLASSIC. With the complete inventory of CA Reloaded's players. Or simply delete the CA Reloaded and transfer EVERYTHING to CA The Classic (Maybe with the reloaded graphics). All this to offer a unique gaming experience, and pleasing veterans/olds player and the new entries. #Let'sgobacktotheorigins
    Unify the two games!
    100.00%
    I don't care, that's fine with me
    0%

It is technically impossible to merge both games. Already the fact that many users use the same VALOFE accounts for both clients at the same time should tell you this.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Maybe merge both inventories into one game or only the reloaded one since it has the original inventory and let the system choose the highest rank <ca classic or reloaded>, that is it (not impossible).

Comment

Originally posted by KSAX3 View Post
        Maybe merge both inventories into one game or only the reloaded one since it has the original inventory and let the system choose the highest rank <ca classic or reloaded>, that is it (not impossible).
        You mean like how it was before they created a pointless overhaul of the UI and HUD?

Comment

• KSAX3
          KSAX3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. lol.
      Working...
      X