Being too good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being too good?

Hello CA forum members my name is Beni and im 19 y/o.
    I've been playing CA since 2013 on and off and i love the game but there is 1 thing thats made this game basicly a pain to play and deal with ofcourse there are normal players but the ones that make it hard to play are Super Elites and if youre a no name like me whos trying to have some fun then youre ****ed in the ass because of idiots who think im hacking.
    what can i do so that doesnt happen do i have to drive my KDA in the shitter so the idiots see im a no skill dog who cant aim for shit or what once kicked you cant enter the room.
    Few Minutes ago i joined a Sniper only lobby and the elite was "EroticMan" so the game starts and i die a few times and then i get a multi kill and one dog told him "at sunu" which means "kick him" and then he said "toxic hacker" only because he was my multi kill and the streak ended and then i got kicked.

Originally posted by benis1337 View Post
    Hello CA forum members my name is Beni and im 19 y/o.
    I've been playing CA since 2013 on and off and i love the game but there is 1 thing thats made this game basicly a pain to play and deal with ofcourse there are normal players but the ones that make it hard to play are Super Elites and if youre a no name like me whos trying to have some fun then youre ****ed in the ass because of idiots who think im hacking.
    what can i do so that doesnt happen do i have to drive my KDA in the shitter so the idiots see im a no skill dog who cant aim for shit or what once kicked you cant enter the room.
    Few Minutes ago i joined a Sniper only lobby and the elite was "EroticMan" so the game starts and i die a few times and then i get a multi kill and one dog told him "at sunu" which means "kick him" and then he said "toxic hacker" only because he was my multi kill and the streak ended and then i got kicked.
    This is just how combat arms has always been. I've learned to host my own rooms with emod in order to circumvent being raged kicked.

Comment

Working...
    X