Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally I have the money for the Roaring Dragon pack, and I see that you remove it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I have the money for the Roaring Dragon pack, and I see that you remove it

Im an old 2008-2013 Fortnite player, and I decided to install again the Classic version specially becouse I see in the store that you put my all life dreamed SG50 in a Roaring Dragon pack, I decided to save the money (in my country money situation is so hard now) and I finally get all the money today, and now I see that it isnt in the store anymore... please Valofe, is there a way to put it at least 1 day, or 2 hours, and let me buy it? thats my dream, and you can see my game logs and notice that I didnt play the game anymore around 2017-2018 a couple times, and that my real game adiction time was in 2009, 2010, 2011, and all those years, PLEASE, CONSIDER MAKE MY DREAM TRUE...

Thank you very much, I hope this message will be readed by a lot of moderators, GM, and other important people on the comunity, is important for me, for continue playing, and to make that dream true about get a permanent SG50 like that for first time and by that not so expensive price (5.000 GC moreless)...

PLEASE, AND THANK YOU.

Cheers from Colombia...

I can read messages in english and spanish...
Working...
X