A new account or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new account or what?

I have just logged the ca classic beta and it forced me to create a new character, so am i need to play with this new profile forever or my real profile will be tranferred? i never play ca again if i need to start over.

Originally posted by Alcyone46 View Post
    I have just logged the ca classic beta and it forced me to create a new character, so am i need to play with this new profile forever or my real profile will be tranferred? i never play ca again if i need to start over.
    A VALOFE official stated that when Classic is officially released, you will be starting from scratch. All of your hard work gone, and you'll be forced to play the garbage that is reloaded to enjoy your original character that you spent years building up on.

Comment

• DJCortex64
      DJCortex64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this official? Is this worth it? No one would play Classic..

• xSu13zErOx
      xSu13zErOx commented
      Editing a comment
      Crazy stuff lol they defiantly know how to ruin a perfectly good game that was great for many years until downies started making changes. bb4lyfe

I hope they'll transfer our old accounts in Classic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
      I hope they'll transfer our old accounts in Classic
      A valofe official already stated on discord that they won't be.

Comment

All wanted old CA with old accounts and they splitted them in 2 different clients... this will destroy an already poor CA community... I hope they'll change opinion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	4
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	8399
          We will see about that.

Comment

rip, there goes my 1st anniversary gear.

Comment

Poll here to decide to keep old accounts or reset all: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...initialization

Comment

Working...
              X