X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspects That Would Make The Game Much Better. :D

Classic combat is good, but it would be much better if they did it:

1- Allow the turret/minigun to return

2- That special weapons can only be used with special characters and without any other.

3- That the skills return.

4- Set up the HiSec Case / Black HiSec Case

5- More stability in the servers.

6- Clan war events

7- This is the future but I would like to add much to the Spanish language to the game as there is a lot of community of users who speak Spanish.

So the game would return to its best times and the players will invest more money and time in the game, it will be again the best FPS ONLY and it is the #OldCA that we all want

(It is My humble opinion merged with the majority of my clan members)

1. Minigun sure. Turrets?
    2. ??? Pretty sure that is how it is in the beta.
    3. ??? Do you mean abilities? If so no, abilities should never come back.
    4. No HiSec cases were useless and only got in the way and gave away your position if you picked one up.
    5. Yes. But lets face it valofe doesn't want to put more money into this game then they have to.
    6. Sure as long as they don't suck like all the ones Nexon did.
    7. Sure
    Last edited by Wariel; 01-07-2018, 12:33 PM.
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
      1. Minigun sure. Turrets?
      2. ??? Pretty sure that is how it is in the beta.
      3. ??? Do you mean abilities? If so no, abilities should never come back.
      4. No HiSec cases were useless and only got in the way and gave away your position if you picked one up.
      5. Yes. But lets face it valofe doesn't want to put more money into this game then they have to.
      6. Sure as long as they don't suck like all the ones Nexon did.
      7. Sure
      There is no need to be so rude to users who are making suggestions. You can still state your own opinion by disagreeing without the vulgar tone.
      Last edited by Wariel; 01-07-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        I reported him.

Originally posted by juanolaya123 View Post

2- That special weapons can only be used with special characters and without any other.

6- Clan war events

7- This is the future but I would like to add much to the Spanish language to the game as there is a lot of community of users who speak Spanish.

So the game would return to its best times and the players will invest more money and time in the game, it will be again the best FPS ONLY and it is the #OldCA that we all want

Yes, I agree with all option. I would also want Exclusive Pass to return, and VIP box. Of course, I also want Duty Roster to block specs, if the host wants, from ALL modes. I also want Super Soldier server to return.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

There is no need to be so rude to users who are making suggestions. You can still state your own opinion by disagreeing without the vulgar tone.
        Shush you're not a mod yet just a respected shill.
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by juanolaya123 View Post

6- Clan war events

Turret is not returning to the game, this is 2015 version which does not have it anymore. Special weapons are there in the shop, which clearly means they are going to return.

Abilities - yes, one of them has to return. And this is Warlord. A very useful ability for both Quarantine and Fireteam. That's about it for abilities.

Gray/Black Hisec Case gamble? You want that back? Are you sure?

Yes, I would also want the stability to be taken from Reloaded and put into Classic, there is one huge disadvantage in increasing the Server Tick Rate. Fireteam Desert Thunder/Fox, Nemexis HQ/Labs NPC's greatly increase in accuracy, since the servers are running much faster, therefore NPC's are aimbotting you most of the time. This should not be implemented on Fireteam servers in my opinion.

CW events - yeah, that's for sure, encouraging the players to do Clan Wars with awesome events.

Yes, they definitely need to add Spanish as a language option for this game.
          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-06-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X