This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Dare You ?

So today i opened your Facebook page to see if there were any news about the shop in the CBT (Which is still bugged , thumbs up to you i guess ,not fixing one of the main features of the beta up till now..) and i noticed that you had the guts to open this idiotic pole :

LIKE WHAT THE **** VALOFE ?

HOW DARE YOU ?

Are you serious right now ?
    How did you even come up with this idiotic idea?
    Do you even realize that 90% + of the players playing right now in CA are old players who worked really hard to achieve their current rank and gear ?
    Players who spent hours and hours playing on one account and you offer to erase their hard work and spent money ?
    Yea , i myself spent 50 Euro +- on this game (NX) and i was willing to spend more supporting you (Valofe) if the Classic was a success ( rn i'm really pissed off by this pole , and generally by the way you run things ..so i'n not going to support you financially for now...might change in the future depending on how you run things).

I never thought you would come up with such and idiotic idea of resetting our accounts - i played CA since 2009 - for 8 years , all of them spent on one account and you want to erase it ?
    Were the hell this idea came from ?
    You will shoot yourself in the head if you'll do it - most of the players will just quit...and the game won't last more then a few months...
    We want our accounts for Reloaded in the Classic - no one want their hard work to be thrown to the trash can by you...
    So stop doing such idiotic things , it really pisses off the community and makes us wonder if you know what you are doing,,,
    Without us - the old players , the game will die...
    We want to see our hard work in the Classic not to start all over again...

I think most players will agree with me....
    Last edited by Eriqq; 01-06-2018, 10:27 AM.
Working...
X