CA Classic vs CA Reloaded GC/NX Price difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Classic vs CA Reloaded GC/NX Price difference

if one were to notice between the two that CA classic will probably not bring back existing or premigrated CA Reloaded inventory weapons, items, gear, ect we will probably more than likely lose it all if u noticed between Classic and Reloaded the GC/NX prices for just about everything are way cheaper on Reloaded because in my opinion and experience in video economies i think that Valofe is using classic as a quick "buck" hence why they arnt giving items back only ranks because they want people to spend money like Nexon did in the old days with upwards of $25 USD for one permanent weapon so they want player to spend those high prices to get there items back even a majority of weapons players have are Rare Epic Legendary varients that cant be simply purchased again i am sad to see my numerous hard earned and down right luck of the draw legendary and epic weapons and full tanker gear and speed gear setups be lost however i could be wrong maybe they will bring our inventories back but until than i as well as im sure many other players are probably going to stop playing the game all together its dead folks until this happens i dont see this game going anywhere let alone close to as good as it was in it prime days a few years ago thats my rant for the day please post ur comments and opinions below id love to hear them! no hate please like i said this is just my opinion yours truely CA Classic name _Se7enSins_ add me in game if you like

Recently a very unhappy CA Player since 2008

Yeah. Like i just got a spec from a box in reloaded and I have been working to extend it cuz its not perm. Now classic shows up and specs are available, but for perm its like $50!!!! That's rediculous. I want a merger so everything that I have on reloaded gets put back in on classic. I dont work my butt of for it to be thrown away

Comment

Originally posted by LBmyBB View Post
      Yeah. Like i just got a spec from a box in reloaded and I have been working to extend it cuz its not perm. Now classic shows up and specs are available, but for perm its like $50!!!! That's rediculous. I want a merger so everything that I have on reloaded gets put back in on classic. I dont work my butt of for it to be thrown away
      i know how u feel bud, back on old CA before Reloaded i had perm Spec Lynx, Remote bomb, Claymore, Hornets, Legendary Legion and full speed and tank gear which all came when i migrated to Reloaded but now that CA Classic is out ill lose all that unless i play reloaded but who knows how long Reloaded will last...

Comment

With the chance to migrate my account from Nexon to Valofe, I hoped to keep playing CA, but Valofe is not giving us informations about our old inventory so for the moment I'm standing here, but if I'll loose all my inventory I think I'll search for something better...a sad situation at the moment...

Comment

Working...
        X