CA:Classic UI/Menu style suggesti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA:Classic UI/Menu style suggesti

Basically this is my opinion so yours might be against mine but I suggest to go back to these kind of styles
    Few reasons why:

It makes the lobby look more popping and popular (I guess more people will chat each other.) Most things are visible like your quick stats, GP count and etc that you want to see. Weapon listing in the shop is rather more clean and not willy wonky when you press somethings. Pretty much shows most things more clearer instead of navigating through every button. Aswell add the rank unlocks back shown in the shop image, it makes leveling up more reasonable and it has a change to NX/GCoin system, make every weapon available for both GP and GC but when purchasing it with GCoin, you'll just get an earlier access of the weapon instead of waiting and leveling up which solves a huge part of the P2W situation (Imo or I must think things wrong)
    Last edited by FieldersNL; 01-01-2018, 04:33 PM.

I love that UI as well but if they make everything available for gp its just gonna die and they are not gonna profit alot. so I prefer the old gp shop & the black market to be honest the old shop is way better. other than that i love that UI
    AIM HIGH

Comment

The true golden days of CA.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post
        Basically this is my opinion so yours might be against mine but I suggest to go back to these kind of styles
        Few reasons why:

It makes the lobby look more popping and popular (I guess more people will chat each other.) Most things are visible like your quick stats, GP count and etc that you want to see. Weapon listing in the shop is rather more clean and not willy wonky when you press somethings. Pretty much shows most things more clearer instead of navigating through every button. Aswell add the rank unlocks back shown in the shop image, it makes leveling up more reasonable and it has a change to NX/GCoin system, make every weapon available for both GP and GC but when purchasing it with GCoin, you'll just get an earlier access of the weapon instead of waiting and lvl up which solves a huge part of the P2W situation (Imo or I must think things wrong)
        100% agree with everything, The statement you made about the GC purchasing was well written and i personally love the UI from the start of my days

Comment

I prefer the new shop and weapon rebalancing (Everything available for GP) because it gives new players incentive to grind and earn as well as being able to choose their favourite or preferred weapon without any rank restriction.

Comment

Working...
          X