About Elite / Super Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Elite / Super Elite

If they bring back the old CA, then please make this elite mod an nx exclusive item, do not give it out for free or via rank up. Need to contain the rage kicking.

* GC exclusive item

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
      * GC exclusive item
      They can't just hand them out anymore. They want you to pay up to use them.

Comment

SuperElite is one of my Favorite items, and its very very good item realy....
        i can't wait for buy it again

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
          SuperElite is one of my Favorite items, and its very very good item realy....
          i can't wait for buy it again
          Sadly I'll probably be buying it too. i wish they would give us our emods back that we earned or bought before reloaded.

Comment

giving e mod back that people earned for free before would be really bad, everyone will have it and we are back at the same problem of constant kicking. for the survival of the game, if players are always kicked, it's just not good.

plus, if they keep emod as a money only item, then they can earn more money too because there will always be the suckers who are willing to spend $15 a month for it.

Comment

Elite moderator shouldn't exist at all.

Making it GC only doesn't contain the rage kicking it just creates pay to win rage kicks.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

Elite mod is a cancer that should be exterminated ASAP. There is a reason why very few games have an option similar to this. Elite abuse is a problem that will never have a solution unless its taken out completely.

Comment

I agree emod should never come back. I hate being kicked for stupid rules people make. I was just saying, if nexon has to a bring it back. Then, at the very least, no more emod for free via rank up, like at maj 2. And sell only for real money on a monthly basis and set the price to some high price. And don’t sell emod for perm for real money ever. Got to at least decrease the number of players who have it.

So so the number of non emod rooms exceed emod rooms.

When 80% of rooms are emod, it just discourages me from playing the game even.
                  Last edited by awwwyeah; 01-10-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

ELITE MODERATOR IS NOT "CANCER" YOU ALONE CHOOSE ROOM'S WHERE YOU PLAYING !!!

YOU HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS WHO NEVER ABUSE WITH ELITE MOD !!!

CREATE YOUR ROOM, OR PLAY IN ROOM OF YOUR FRIENDS, OR JUST FOUND A FAIR ELITE (YOU HAVE ALOT OF THEM) AND WILL BE FINE

Stop trolling more please

Comment

E-mod IS cancer. there are not a lot of rooms to play in if e-mod is back. vote kick is fine as it is to kick actual hackers. with e-mod in game, there are only 3 - 4 rooms to play in. with no e-mod in game, there are over 50 rooms to play in potentially. just in plain words, e-mod destroys the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X