OLD CA sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD CA sucks

i've noticed P90TR's / CQB's / Duals are taken away from the store which is good decision.

i've played Quarantine as well. i gotta say you guys are insane. infected has over 650 HP which is crazy. even 450 is too much. don't forget that fact that zombie can restore their health any time. change the HP of infected 400 as Crusher 300 as Stirker 250 as normal Infected. like it was before.

i've noticed that Mineblowing is possible on classic which is stupid. Mineblowing was one of main issues that CA ever had. Nexon finally patched it now it returns with classic? I don't wanna get Mineblowed it completely ruins the game. most of the time people get Mineblowed on purpose. some people throw & shot grenades RPG's to mines when they see infected it causes exploding other peoples mines. to make it short make mines immune in classic as well. just like in Reloaded. thank you.

P.S old CA sucks theres tons of bugs delays etc etc I perfer Reloaded. VALOFE could just introduce some stuff in-game instead of going back to "OLD" BS.
Working...
X