Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions for Combat Arms Reloaded and Classic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutions for Combat Arms Reloaded and Classic.

Hi guys, I would like to share two good solutions to make everyone happy, and I would also know what you guys think it will happen.

This is what I have in mind.

1) Combat Arms Classic will be one game, where everyone with their old nexon accounts will be able to play.
    2) Combat arms reloaded should be fixed and kept alive , without the possibility of switching graphic from Reloaded to Classic.
    3) Player who created their account before the reloaded update will have to create a new Character, and start from scratch in combat arms reloaded.
    4) Old players from CA Classic when they decide to play reloaded will have to create a new Character, since is not fair that newbies register on a new game with a better graphic, full of people with super op weapons.

CA reloaded is attracting many new players, while Ca classic is the house of the old players, even thou I am not big fan of reloaded , I think that killing it completely, would be a mistake.
    Instead using reloaded as a fresh start , and a fresh game separated from the classic looks like the best course of action to satisfy everyone!

Do you guys have any other ideas ?
Working...
X