*Read This Valofe*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Read This Valofe*

]Firstly I recentlySawA screenshot of making 2 different clientsReloaded/Classic(Start fresh which I believe as well as many others that this is not the right way to go and should not even be thought of, there is already not many players that currently even play CA compared to the past and this will just further make people leave. Secondly please dont pay attention to the toxic people complaining on forums/discord because most of them have no clue about making changes to a game/developing. The idea of we want classic CA from 2008-2011 that i see people saying is clearly not possible due the compatibility which is why the classic beta is set after the merge thatNA/EUhad.Thirdly what I think & the people I spoke too is it completely remove Reloaded and implement features from Reloaded to the current BetaClassic CA UI/HUD etc and add/remove/update things that should be changed. Example: TheGraphics make a option inTheClassic UI and add that option to change between graphics.Also I do think that the idea of makingCAmore competitive should be ignored because personally i dont ever see this happening, which is not a bad thing. What made me play CA as well as others is the amount of different modes that I get to choose from without going straight into a game with matchmaking of S&D or TDM etc like csgo Which is why just remove match making.Fourthly I am A Quarantine Play and the changes in HP/Damage in grenades/mines/rpg is terrible and not balanced. I understand that these changes where made by nexon because they wanted to make everything balanced with weapons/gear for Elimination which is what nexon priority was and did not care of the other community that where apart of CA which caused there modes to completely be ruined in different ways. So yes I do think balancing weapons/gear is good but have a section in the Shop for different modes that those individual items won`t beAllowed in certain modes.Like howMutagen is restricted forQRonly.
Working...
X