Elite abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite abuse

Please remove elite and super elite moderator every second game I join I get kicked out of for no reason just because the elite/super elite is bad at the game and needs to kick out anyone who is better than them. This literally makes the game unplayable please fix.
    #NotMyClassic

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
    Please remove elite and super elite moderator every second game I join I get kicked out of for no reason just because the elite/super elite is bad at the game and needs to kick out anyone who is better than them. This literally makes the game unplayable please fix.
    What is your idea of Classic anyhow?

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

What is your idea of Classic anyhow?
      I think you misunderstand me. I don't want Classic I want Reloaded to be improved on because it is a much better game.
      #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

I think you misunderstand me. I don't want Classic I want Reloaded to be improved on because it is a much better game.
        Not gonna happen, man. It's either Classic or Reloaded servers that you will be able to play on. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Not gonna happen, man. It's either Classic or Reloaded servers that you will be able to play on. Enjoy!
          Yeah and I choose Reloaded. It is clearly the better game.
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

• Sidewinder91
            Sidewinder91 commented
            Editing a comment
            They won't keep those two servers up for long, they will probably shut down Reloaded and say "Oh, the Classic is more popular than this".

Then play Reloaded. If you get kicked every game, you're doing something to get kicked. I have yet to be kicked. I've kicked a few for bringing flamers into the room, despite it being clear that flamers were not welcome in the room title.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
            Sidewinder91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Doing something wrong? Nobody reads the roomnames, they just enter with whatever weapons they have. Do you want to tell me that you got kicked for a reason back then? Kick for that Multi Kill with M416 CQB where the E-Mod got killed as well? Is that it?

• GUN4HlRE
            GUN4HlRE commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, doing something wrong. Read the room names. If you don't, you did something wrong. Using some super-nub weapon like flame, gas(in elimination) or G36 can get you kicked. You should know that. I only kick flamers. They are the most irritating group of nubbies in the game.

• Sidewinder91
            Sidewinder91 commented
            Editing a comment
            G36? Super-nub weapon? It takes alot of skill to play G36, since you cannot just hold LMB unlike M4A1/M416. This gun is meant to tapfire at long ranges, I dare you to full throttle with this gun, it's not possible. I doubt that you would kick flamers only, also those who are better, who are going to beat you over and over without you being able to resist to hit that F5 button and boot them out. You can also set the arms option to No Explosives anytime.

No, finaly i got way to not play with ugly mutagens/glitchers/hackers and more !! .

Comment

I finally got kicked by some nubtard named Hotcap. The good news is I can make sure that little weasel never has fun in this game again.

Comment

Originally posted by GUN4HlRE View Post
              Then play Reloaded. If you get kicked every game, you're doing something to get kicked. I have yet to be kicked. I've kicked a few for bringing flamers into the room, despite it being clear that flamers were not welcome in the room title.
              I am doing nothing wrong and I always follow the room rules.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
                No, finaly i got way to not play with ugly mutagens/glitchers/hackers and more !! .
                Your opinion on elite moderators is irrelevant rage kicker.
                #NotMyClassic

Comment

hahaha suckers WE TOOK YOURE elite because we still HAD GM KICK LOOL

//Elite moderator is retarded and people already having red elite on the second day of a beta is a testament to that

Comment

It is very simple - make your own room and there will be no elite abuse.
                    Other option is to go on reloaded and leave us to play classic without criers.

Comment

and yes, if you hate E/SE go play reloaded. you even said the classic shit and reloaded is much better game.

Comment

Don't you guys have anything else better to do this morning than to fight one another? Take it off the forum and settle your differences in game.

Comment

Working...
                        X