Redo beta without elite mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redo beta without elite mods

If you at Valofe really want people t enjoy this close beta test make sure you guys eliminate Elite Mod from this test. A lot of people re being rage kick out of nothing. There are no hacks here so the reason is racism, profanity and its completely out of hand. NEXON took out the Elite Mod because people were abusing it and here we are experiencing the same thing. This item should only be made available to real high ranks only. No CASH SHOP, NO RENTAL IT SHOULD BE EARN AS HIGH RANK ONLY LIKE LTC AND ABOVE. You want this to succeed, next beta test take it off and let people actually enjoy the game. People used to cry hacks and kicks now we know all we have is a trash community of cry babies kicking because they are losing. As of right now, this game is not worth one cent or one minute of game play. Classic is utter trash catering to Elite mod abusers only specially when shop is not working for a lot of people. TAKE THAT SHIT OFF the shop WHILE TESTING and when you release the client, only give it to high rank players who have earned it.

And for crying out loud monitor/police/play your game once in a while so you can actually see what the fk is going on. This absence from you guys only show that you don't care, and if you don't give a shit neither will we.
    Last edited by liquidsin74; 01-06-2018, 08:03 AM.

I agree, Elite Moderator should be given only to very high ranks (I think starting from BG) and in case they'll abuse it, Valofe should permanently take it off from them... we need a very efficient anticheat software for hackers and more GM in game

Comment

Have you seen the amount of rage kicking that's going on right now? this is pathetic this community is full of children.

Comment

Much worse when you get accused for "hacking" in the beta that is going to come to a close.

Some kid decides to send a report by recording in hopes that my account gets banned because I sniped em with the L96... twice.

Comment

Elite mods have always been crucial part of game. It should be purchasable but not for perm it also should be available similarly as was before from certain rank. Punishments for abuse however should be harsh.

Comment

OR maybe you guys can follow the room rules? They have that in place for a reason, if someone says No Mutagen in QR, dont use one and then complain you got kicked for no reason....

Comment

Working...
            X