Why Keeping old ranks is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Keeping old ranks is stupid

hello, there is a vote to make everyone trainee or keep old ranks from reloaded in these forums.

i think we should all start trainee because if we dont. More high ranks will outnumber low ranks. ca will be unfair again.
    if their are more high ranks then they would be able to rent higher level guns, earn better rewards.

if everyone started as trainee. we would all start at the bottom. we would all have the same guns and reaching a higher rank will be much more satisfying.

i really do hope we all start trainee cuz it will make everyone try harder to be #1 >:C

I can see that you dont spent years playing C.A like us , lol. Since 2008/2009 Im here, all of that is garbage?
    According to the terms of responsability that we signed. All the accounts are safe, and nothing can be eliminated. SO WE WILL START A WAR VS THE TERMS OF RESPONSABILITY? ..
    Last edited by GTdakar123; 01-07-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Its amazing that the game changed from nexon to valofe, and the discussion is the same. A discussion that leads to lose even more players. NICE JOB! I have a lot of people, that dont care anymore. They dont see the hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by GTdakar123 View Post
        I can see that you dont spent years playing C.A like us , lol. Since 2008/2009 Im here, all of this is garbage?
        According to the terms of responsability that we signed. All the accounts are safe, and nothing can be eliminated. SO WE WILL START A WAR VS THE TERMS OF RESPONSABILITY? ..
        No where in the terms of agreement does it say that. In fact it actually says valofe or nexon is allowed to do anything they want to our accounts, as it's part of their property.

And OP, you should look at the thread I made entitled "the solution - combat arms classic" . Which I go over the pros and cons of starting from scratch and not starting from scratch. The idea I proposed makes it so you start at a fresh rank. But you retain character items and gear as well as clan related data.

Comment

Lol dude, I've played 7 years, spend a lot of time and money in this game and now Valofe want to throw them away?! What the F..... is that? In this case can I apply for refund about 5-6K euros? I can show them invoices for every single transaction for the period 2011-2017. Looks like Valofe is just another badly managed company that doesn't care about users.
          If Valofe reset the game I'll leave the game as almost all of my friends. What's the point? Waste more and more time and money?
          Last edited by CTEoloAH; 01-07-2018, 12:57 AM.
          LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

ive played for years, have cic 5 and literally every mythic perm. ca classic needs to start fresh so it can be good again

Comment

First, I only see NEXON's name on the terms that I assigned for this BETA.
              Second, if you opened one thread dont open another, its a spam thing, and I liked your thread ( that one that you said ) . Im answering to this one, because Its totally different from the old one. If you posted 2 threads, I can comment them both , no? YES!
              Third, if they are nexon terms so we go to the Terms that I signed, the full nexon terms, no? YES!, and on it , it says ( http://www.nexon.net/pt/legal/terms-of-use/ ) on 2.8 we see :"
              Nexon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time without notice
              if you fail to comply with the Terms of Service." AND WE DONT FAILED WITH THAT.

As I said, this is one more discussion to lose even more players. Imagine that we are only 100 people . All the times Combat Arms, had this " hard discussion times ", it happened milions of times, now imagine if on every time we lose 1 player. Its kind of hard. I dont care anymore about this discussion. Me and a lot of people, WE! will not enter on this "CLASSIC " game ( "classic" because its not the classic one, the 2009/2012 ( maybe a bit of 2013 ) was the classic ) , if it resets!

* I FORGOT ! On the votation that is currently opened, I dont see a limited time for the votation. So it will end when you have the results that you want?
              And I see both options underlined , but the explanation of the option to have our accounts back, its not underlined. On the other hand, the other talking about reset is... why? im a little bit confused now..normally the underline thing is for the important informations on the "lines" .
              Last edited by GTdakar123; 01-07-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

The post was moved to "sugestions" . Why? If its a discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by xSolorah View Post
                  hello, there is a vote to make everyone trainee or keep old ranks from reloaded in these forums.

i think we should all start trainee because if we dont. More high ranks will outnumber low ranks. ca will be unfair again.
                  if their are more high ranks then they would be able to rent higher level guns, earn better rewards.

if everyone started as trainee. we would all start at the bottom. we would all have the same guns and reaching a higher rank will be much more satisfying.

i really do hope we all start trainee cuz it will make everyone try harder to be #1 >:C
                  So you want people that have put in 8 years to lose all of their progress? GOA isn't even a rare rank to see anyhow, as there are thousands of them. You also hardly see any low ranks, and when they see your rank, it makes them want to play so that they can one day reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
                    Lol dude, I've played 7 years, spend a lot of time and money in this game and now Valofe want to throw them away?! What the F..... is that? In this case can I apply for refund about 5-6K euros? I can show them invoices for every single transaction for the period 2011-2017. Looks like Valofe is just another badly managed company that doesn't care about users.
                    If Valofe reset the game I'll leave the game as almost all of my friends. What's the point? Waste more and more time and money?
                    If Valofe looks like an bad company that doesnt care about users than idk what youre doing here. They started like 11 Times the Vote Compain for the Classic only for us that we Vote to get it back like we want to. The started a poll for going back to our old Accs. Idk what youre talking but its like 7 years of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophob1a View Post

If Valofe looks like an bad company that doesnt care about users than idk what youre doing here. They started like 11 Times the Vote Compain for the Classic only for us that we Vote to get it back like we want to. The started a poll for going back to our old Accs. Idk what youre talking but its like 7 years of bullshit.
                      What am I doing here? It's easy: I love to spray bullets with my orthus and minigun because I play for fun.
                      BTW, the entire campaign with the vote for Classic is a complete FAKE!!! In a real vote, how many times can you vote? Just once, right? Not once per day! The real votes are about 10-12K, all others are just multiple re-voting. But Valofe so desperately wants Classic and pushes us to hit 100K votes even if they know that is NOT a real 100K. Believe me, this is a bad strategy! I'm sure even to the end of January we will not hit 100K and Valofe will extend the campaign once again until it reaches 100K by force. If the company wants CA Classic lets do it but not by such fake vote campaign. Nexon was right about one thing: 100K is impossible, because there are not so many people in the community.
                      LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Old accounts in CA classic and a server for new players/low ranks as it was before Reloaded.

Comment

I have Question for all players who want start AGAIN with ranks from 0 exp.

WHERE YOU ARE IN DECEMBER 2008 WHEN I DOWNLOAD COMBAT ARMS?????

just answer me that question.... cause how much i spend life and money and all... belive me you NOT HAVE IDEA HOW MUCH IT IS !!!!

So stop joking with us, put us ALL on combat arms classic with our main accaunts (REloaded)
                          Last edited by FireteamRS; 01-08-2018, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X